Steven Universe

I'm going to be rating this TV show since someone asked for it.

This is an animated tv show about gay space rocks that take human forms.

10/10

Haha did you think I would just leave it at that?

Never. I am too dedicated.

So this TV show has three parts. The original show called just plain old Steven Universe,

 The original show called just plain old Steven Universe,

Then there's Steven Universe the Movie,

And the third and final part is Steven Universe future

You'll probably start out watching this and thinking that this is just a feel good silly cartoon

You'll probably start out watching this and thinking that this is just a feel good silly cartoon. It is silly sometimes, but it is so much more. There are still some feel good aspects though.

Steven Universe follows the life of this kid named Steven Universe. There are people in this series called gems. They are literal gems (like amethyst, pearls and lapis). Gems form a physical form with thoughts and feelings. Gems don't age, can shapeshift, and do lots of other stuff. These gems were created to follow the rule of the four Diamonds. White Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and Pink Diamond. The diamonds goal is to basically control all other planets and colonize them. That's where Steven's mom comes in. 

Rose Quartz escapes the Diamonds and lives on earth. She falls in love with a human named Greg. They decide to have a child. The thing is, gems aren't made to reproduce. Rose decides to become Steven. Rose is no more, and Steven doesn't have a recollection of her memories. Steven is just his own mom. 

Now, I could explain more about this but I don't want to spoil anything. Basically Steven now has to end the gem war and gets traumatized and all that jazz. 

I really enjoyed this show and want others to enjoy it too. You should watch it if you haven't! Let me know if you have any questions about it. 

Since there are about no cons for this show, I rate it a...

10/10

Word count: 383