Chapter 1

But dad! I don't want to get married!
I shouted.

Jimin! Don't shout! You know my decision is final!
My father shouted back.

But....but I am not ready for a marriage!
I said as tears made place in my eyes.

But I have already promised my best friend Kim that I'll marry you off with his son!
He said.

But---

Don't you know how much of a problem was it for me to know that you are gay!? And now that I am finding you a gay man for you...you are opposing!?
He said.

I don't want to get married can't you understand that!?
I said finally tears streaming down my cheeks.

Why!? Why not? Now what !? You turned straight or what!?
He shouted, not willing to listen to anything anymore.

Because we love each other!
A voice interrupted us and we looked back.

It was my best friend Jeon Jungkook who is also my one and only love.

What the fuck are you talking about!? You are already engaged and that too with a girl! You are straight!
My father said pointing his finger at Jungkook.

My engagement is just a show and I'll be calling of my marriage in a few days because I love Jimin and I can't live without him!
He said as he came and stood next to me and held my hands tightly.

I don't believe you! You are just saying this because he is your best friend and you
don't ----
He interrupted my father as he pulled me close to him and our lips touched.

I don't believe you! You are just saying this because he is your best friend and youdon't ----He interrupted my father as he pulled me close to him and our lips touched

Is that okay with you?
He asked maintaining a distance from me.

My father was caught off guard but he is good at hiding it.

I don't care! I have promised my friend ----

Dare to touch the love of my life and that son of Mr. Kim will be dead!
Jungkook said and pulled me out of the house.

Hop on!
He said and I quickly rode his bike.

What was all that....?
I asked after 10 minutes of awkward silence.

I saved you, Don't you understand you dumbo?
He said.

Huh?
I looked at him still confused.

Yeah, parts of it are right, I am straight as a ruler and I am gonna call of my engagement with Min-ah as I don't love her nor does she.
We can't pretend anymore so we took the decision.
He completed it.

The part which I wanted to be the most never came.... He actually doesn't like me.

But you should get married, find someone who you like
You are already 30, it's not like your biological clock is ticking or something but just so that someone could accompany you.
It's not like I will stay with you forever after I get a family myself...
He said to which I just hummed.

I don't want anyone else except you Kookie.....
I said in my mind and just snuggled around him looking at the passing sunset as Jungkook drove on the highway.