Chapter 3

I was brought out of my trance when I heard someone Calling Jungkook.

Yes Shin Jyu !
He asked cheerfully as he picked up the phone.

I looked outside the window.
I don't like Shin Jyu at all..... Not just because she is a gold digger and cunning person but also because she is Jungkook's girlfriend.

He knows I don't like her but he tries all means that we come together as friends as he wants to lose none of us.

Both me and Shin Jyu act as if we are good now but we both can't stand each other guys at all.

She doesn't know that I am gay otherwise she'll be sure that I like him, for now she just thinks that we are just too close as friends.

So? What are you going to do now?
Jungkook asked me as he kept down his phone.

I don't know, for now my father won't be saying anything but as soon as he gets to know that you are dating a girl he'll again start forcing me to get married.

In the end....I have to give up on his wishes...
I said, taking a sip from my coffee.

Why don't you date anyone? It'll be good that you get married to someone you like.
He asked.

How can I tell you that I like you, you dumbo!?
I thought in my mind.

Hmm
I just hummed and focused on my coffee.

After an hour of gossip and bickering we finally decided to leave for home.

Here, take helmet, I'll drop you
He said and I nodded.

As we reached home, I found that Jungkook's dad's car was also parked nearby.

Was your father coming to visit today?
I asked.

No....
He looked confused but then it clicked to both of us that it must be my father who called him.

We both hurried inside.

Good evening uncle...
I said bowing when I saw Jungkook's father.

Good evening, Jimin. Come sit with us both!
He said.

Jungkook isn't on very good terms with his father. His father always called him worthless because Jungkook was more interested in racing but his father wanted him to be a doctor just like him.

Wh...what were you guys talking about?
I asked.

Oh just random things, I was passing so I thought to drop and say hi to my friend
He said pointing to my father.

Oh....
I just nodded and looked at Jungkook.

You know Park! Jungkook's marriage is almost fixed!
Jungkook's father said.

My father smiled and looked towards us asking for an explanation.

Dad.....I don't like Min-ah.... I broke up with her.
Jungkook said barely above a whisper.

Jungkook is dangerous but his father was something out of this world.

What!? Are you MAD!? ------
His father was about to curse him further when my father interrupted.

It's okay Jeon, we shouldn't force our children out of their will.....
So who do you like, Jungkook?
He asked smirking, he wants Jungkook to say that he likes me in front of his father because he knows that after this either Jungkook will change his mind or the looks of his face will be changed forever.

Jungkook gulped looking at me...
He knows that he'll be hearing less if it's Shin Jyu because her mother was Jungkook's mother's friend's daughter but he is considering my feelings and what will happen to me in the future.

I just nodded my teary eyes to tell him the truth, the last thing I wanted was Jungkook to be beaten to pulp because of me.

It's Shin Jyu.....
He said and his father's temper quickly evaporated.

Oh, you have a lot better taste! You aren't as worthless as I thought you to be!
His father laughed with my father clinking their glass in happiness.

Jimin, you are ready to meet my friend's son right?
He asked.

It wasn't unusual to talk before Jungkook's father because he knows everything, he is my father's best friend.

Hmm...
I just hummed as a tear dropped from my eyes as I looked at my palm.

He always gets what he wants, one way or another......

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒// 𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐𝟏+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें