Délice Violent

Long one brace yourself...

Dahlia neared closer Descamps quickly ordered his friends to go on. Leaving him and an anxious Dahlia a moment in the courtyard, alone. "Do you like it, my new look? Why don't you come closer and give it a good look?" He says sniggering thinking about her close to him, her breasts touching his chest. He was disgusting of course, filled with the callous thoughts. She clears her throat, "what happened to your eye?" She inquired which was foolish of her as the answer was obvious, plain on his face. He sighs looking down at her legs and back up, "what happened to your embroidered socks?" He states dryly an attempt to taunt her.

Enraged she turns to walk off but he gets up to briskly stand in front of her stopping her in her tracks. "Stay away from me, you and your boyfriend Jean-Pierre." He said in threatening tone looking down at the girl whose head titled up to meet his glowering eye. Jean-Pierre had been moved to a different classroom due to their fight and had the threat of expulsion hanging over his head, her sympathies was with him. "Envious are we? Jean-Pierre isn't my boyfriend I spoken to him like twice and if you really want me to leave you alone why don't you start with stop pestering me." She spat back at the boy , braver than ever. Michèle had really influenced her through her heroic acts, to never fear a man.

He scoffed in her face,  "What are you going to do little girl?" He taunted, an attempt to belittle her further. She shrugs, "you'll have to wait and see. I would be careful you don't want to be totally blind at such a young age." She gives a sarcastic smile to him which only makes his face fall, stone cold. "I got my eyes on you Dahlia Beaufort." He threatened her trying to assert his dominance, his towering figure leaning forward closer to her. "Eye, you got an eye on me." She smiled correcting his grammar as she taps the side of his face that has the remaining eye with the palm of her hand. With utter elegance she makes her way inside the building past Descamps and the watchful eyes. Joseph fists bawled as his bulging veins felt as if they would burst with the anger she had conjured.

She thought her confrontation with the wounded boy went well and was quite proud of her self unable to contain her smile on the way to her seat. She sat down making her self comfortable by pulling all sorts of items from her bag. Class had shortly begun and Joseph Descamps and his fellow posse of friends lurked in sitting behind her. Dahlia being unable to see what Descamps was doing made her feel nervous. At any moment of time he could pull one of his vile jokes and she could very well be a victim.

The girl looked at her curiously, the evident desperation to know what had gone on between the two on the court yard. Unfortunately, class had begun and Dahlia didn't have the opportunity to bring up their conversation, to her dismay. She had the plan to tell them about everything this very break.

"You told him just like that?" Michèle looked at Dahlia not being able to believe the words that came out of the girls mouth. She nodded proud of her self, "good, good on you. I've taught you well." She laughs patting her back, prideful of her new prodigy. Simone hesitated and then decided to blurt out her words all at once, "why would he think Jean-Pierre was your boyfriend?" She asked trying to pass her curiosity as humour but she had failed. Michèle looked at Simone knowingly of her feelings, well she hasn't been really modest about them. Dahlia quickly shrugged, "he's just angry about his eye." She says for her peace of mind. At the time she hadn't thought of anything about of his remark, it's simply an effort to get under her skin. Maybe it was jealousy, but something would have to happen between the two for Joseph Descamps to envy. They returned to class putting the matter at rest.

Dahlia swore she felt something catch on her hair but being halfway through scribbling down notes she decided to ignore it. When the second tug was pulled her head whipped round having a feeling who was being a nuisance. "What." She whispered back at Joseph who leans forward. "Hey I heard something about you saint."  A wicked smile plastered on to his face. Intrigued, her face becomes serious seeing the visible shift in focus,
"That your family is bankrupt, is that true?" Her heart dropped into the pool of her stomach. It was embarrassing for her, the whole topic. She wanted to crawl across the table and strangle him to death.
"My family is bankrupt but they still have more money than the lot of you." She says her face the epitome of disgust. He scoffed looking at Dupin and then back at Dahlia,
"So your practically welfare." He said all smug at his new revelation. Her hand goes to her pencil and holds it above her threateningly like a dagger. Dupin jumps his eyes switching between the two of us. His face grows pale and he slowly puts his hands up as sign of surrender. She puts it down and turns back around. That ought to shut the boy up she, surely he knew better.