1

Time at school
                                Y/n pov

It's now the time where sun is actually setting and allowing the dark night sky to take over it slowly. Btw I'm just on the way back to my home from  dace academy after school as I've the very tiring day at school bcz of exams and then the dance teacher made me dance for so long because I can't concentrate, so you can say all I wanting and can think about right now is my softie an comfortable bed where I can sleep like no tomorrow.
Opening my door revealing the site that I wanted to see for like the entire day is now displayed infront of me. MY HOME, finally I can sleep yayyyy. After taking a quick shower and eating something light I finally collapsed with my sleeping partner, (which is my pillow obviously 🙄)sleep taking over me and and peacefully drifted to my beauty sleep.

Toim skp to the morning (la la la la~)

Getting up as piercing voice of alarm echoed in my ears, getting ready and going to school is the normal routine of every teen thus so mine(nothing interesting but only useless details from your author nim😅).And now I'm unexpectedly Infront of my classroom with empty chairs which means I've to wait for my friends which I hate the most(not the friends part but the wait part only.)

Anyways, I seated on my respective seat ,I reserved my friends' seats,opened my dream book on which I feel like drawing something. Whenever I'm alone or stressed I scribble on my dream book. This is the secret book which is always hidden from everyone even from my best friend jakey and hamna. Soon class started to fill with the students and there they come the the most genuine smiles on their faces.
"Hey over there!" Jake waved at me and I did the same before getting their seats beside me." Hi! What are you doing?"said Jake." Umm... nothing it's non of your business btw" I rolled my eyes jokingly while I hurriedly closed my  book before he can peek at it." Aaye don't be like that." Jake pouted while hamna chuckle by just watching the show."What! Why are you laughing so much." Jake made cute angry face making us laugh ever so hard.
"Class assemble!" Shouted our teachers Mr.han. Every student hurried to their seats and Mr. Han again started to speak" As y'all know that the spring is coming very soon so school had decided to held a festival ,so for that you have to get ready for it and you have to decide what y'all are gonna do because our class is assigned as a participant in talent show." He said

As he continues " When you decide you can tell me so I can entre your name. Mr. Jake and Ms. Y/n as the two of you are the best dancers of our class you have to definitely  participate, as a duo or as a solo it's all up to you guys. This's all for now and y'all are dismissed for this class." He then walked out the class leaving me confused as I had never participate in anything like this.

I looked at Jake with confused expression on my face and he give me sheepish smile as he have a plan in his mind. I can just tell that he is planning something plus how did my teacher knows that I dance after school which is obviously a secret between me, Jake and hamna.

"You two are lucky u know that" hamna chirped as she continued "oh how I wanted to be called as a best dancer of our class'how lucky'" she air quoted.

"Let's go we have to decide many things now" Jake showed me his sweet smile which I can understand that he uses to hide something and started to dragged me out of the class.

At cafeteria~~~

"By the way how did Mr. Han knows that you dance?! " Hamna questioned while I was just playing with food.

"Hmmm... I wonder." Jake said making me look at him. "You did it right? " I said  as I glared at him making him choke on his food and hamna looked at me confused then she handed water to him.

"N-no.(cough) no I didn't (cough) w-why would-d  I ? " Making me more suspicious about his act. "You were the one who is asking me for this 'upcoming festival' thing and to participate in it! "

" Yeah but I-i didn't told Mr. Han that you're in the dance. Maybe he just assumed you as a good dancer because you are friend with me"Jake said scratching his back of the neck. "Bell is going to ring soon so finish your lunch or we will be starving the whole time till school ends. And I definitely don't want that I need energy to understand maths .Now eat you can discuss it in the café or at your home, no more discussion now please"hamna scolded us making cute angry face on which me and Jake giggled
" Okay okay cutie now don't be angry we're eating. " I said pinching her round cheeks.

School ends and now I'm heading to my dance academy. I told Jake that we will discuss everything that 'he wanted to discuss'. Uggggggh I hate making myself embarrass in front of everyone oh I'm sorry not every one but the whole school. What if while dancing I tripe and fell on the ground facing my butt at the air or what if and it's only IF  I DANCED with Jake and I kicked his face with my leg what am I gonna doooo.

I'm doomed like really really doomed.
____________________________________

HI THERE MUFFINS!👋 I HOPE Y'ALL ARE DOING GREAT IM YOUR AUTHOR NIM SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF VEAIL OF BYTRYAL PLEASE SPORT MY BOOK CAUSE IT THE FIRST EVER STORY IM WRITING LIKE REALLY THE FIRST EVER.
I WAS NEVER IN THE WRITING BEFORE BUT LOOK IM DOING IT SO PLEASE APPRECIATE MY WORK AND AGAIN ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE JUST  A WORK OF FICTION AND IF ANYTHING MATCHES THE REALITY THAN IT'S MUST BE A COINCIDENCE.
AND I'LL DEFINITELY APPRECIATE IF ANYONE OF YOU SPOTTED ANY TYPO AND COMMENT ABOUT IT .
I THINK THAT'S ALL
OKAY BYEE MEET U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
TILL THEN TAKE CARE BYE MUFFINS
AND DON'T FORGET THAT AUTHOR NIM LOVE Y'ALL.
BYEE❤️❤️~~