2

SO SO SORRY FOR LONG WAIT GUYS  here's your chapter it's not convincible but I hope you'll enjoy it.....

                 NEXT DAY AT CAFÉ
                         JAKE POV:

Right now I am waiting for y/n to come as we decided to hang out at cafe earlier so I came first and now waiting for y/n as hamna is not gonna participate at any thing cause she  says that she is not interested and that she has no talent in her.
But without even knowing she is very talented and she'll never gonna accept that.So she's at home.

The door bell rang indicating the some new costumers are here. I looked at the direction and found a very familiar figure coming towards me. "Sorry if I'm late. How much you wait for?"y/n questioned.

" Oh no no it's really okay I just arrived here five minutes ago. So how's dance practice  going on? " I said. "Training is just fine my dance teacher is on leave and I don't know when she'll be back so I am on my on and that worries me more."

Not wanting to trigger her more as she almost panicked about stage performance. Damn she's scared of stage so much. He thought in his mind.
" Hmmm...soo what are you planing to do then? " Jake questioned out of concern.

"We can do a duo dance you know.Like I think it'll be very fantastic idea and we'll have more chances to win plus you'll  be with me not alone on the stage and to addition I can help you train the dance moves as your teacher is on leave for who knows how many days. " Jake suggest

"Well... umm....yeah okay? I guess. Whatever. What song do you wanna choose?. Well you decide I don't actually know"she shrugs.
"Hmm let's decide it later do you  wanna order something first because I think I'm hungry right now a little bit." She then nodded as yes.
" Yeah ice Americano with extra Sugar"she said." Okay, I'll go and order it you wait here".She said a simple okay. I went to the counter and order two Americano with extra Sugar. I looked back at her direction she seems like total mess right now due to nervousness and pouting while thinking something. I cackled at the sight. How Cute .i thought in my mind. "Sir your order." Ah I almost forgot about the order I received the order paid the bill and headed back to the table where y/n sitting. After an hour we decided on what song we're going to dance. And decided to start practicing at my place. "Okay tomorrow at my place after school that's it". I said or more like I demanded . And finally she agreed.

We bid our good byes and separated our ways back home. Excitedly I enter my home  with a huge smile lingering on my face I say hi to mom and went straight to my room. I flopped on my bed and started to daydreaming about our performance untill I felt movement beside me and I knew it's Layla. I brought her close in hug posture and like that I slowly drifted to Dreamland.

____________________________________
Author nim's tea:
HMMMMMM🤔JAKE HAS SOMETHING TO SPILL .This is gonna be interesting i think😈😈
____________________________________
Author nim's note:
Hiiii~
AFTER AN ETERNITY YOUR AUTHOR NIM FINALLY DECIDED TO UPDATE HEHE .KIND OF FILLER CHAPTER I THINK . SORRY GUYS FOR TAKING TOO MUCH TIME BUT I'VE TO COME TO MY HOMETOWN FOR SOME EMERGENCY THING I GUESS SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'M GONNA COME BACK TO MY HOME AND TODAY IS 11 JAN AND I JUST COMPLETED THIS CHAPTER THE WIFI IS SOOOO MUCH NOT GOOD THAT'S ANOTHER REASON OF WHY I CAN'T UPDATE🙄 SO I HOPE I CAN UPDATE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I'M GONNA CRY😖😭😭
WELL LEAVE MY OVERACTING ASS AND PLEASE  CONTINUE TO READ THIS BOOK PLZ🥺.AND PLZ VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER ALSO DO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER.
TILL THEN MUFFINS BYEE 👋
STAY SAFE 😘 AND BE HEALTHY...