~ Taking over

Just for reference this is how I picture the dogs buy you can change it if you want to:
° Minako >

Just for reference this is how I picture the dogs buy you can change it if you want to: ° Minako >

° Haru >

° Rina >

° Rina >

Chiyo had decided to film a vlog for her fans, offering a glimpse into her daily life and a deeper connection

Chiyo had decided to film a vlog for her fans, offering a glimpse into her daily life and a deeper connection. As she set up her camera and started talking to her audience, she was accompanied by her mischievous dog, Minako. However, he wasn't the only furry friend eager to make an appearance in the vlog.

With the camera rolling, Chiyo began to speak to her viewers, discussing her plans for the day and sharing some updates. Just as she was getting into the groove, Minako hopped into the frame, effectively blocking Chiyo from view. But he wasn't alone in this desire for attention.

Not long after Minako's initial cameo, Chiyo's two other dogs, Haru and Rina, decided to join the fun. Haru, with his wagging tail and excited energy, and Rina, the gentle and affectionate one, added to the delightful chaos. The trio of dogs was determined to be part of the vlog.

Chiyo couldn't help but laugh at her adorable pets' antics. She gently moved them aside, each time trying to regain control of the vlog. However, her furry friends were relentless in their pursuit of screen time. No matter how many times she moved them or adjusted the camera, they kept finding their way back into the frame.

This playful back-and-forth continued, with Chiyo's attempts to film her vlog repeatedly thwarted by her dogs' determination to be the center of attention. She tried to reason with them, but her furry companions seemed to have their own plans for the vlog.

"Okay, you three, you win," she finally conceded with a chuckle. She decided to embrace the unexpected turn of events and allowed her dogs to share the spotlight. She introduced Minako, Haru, and Rina to her viewers one by one and began to interact with them in the vlog.

Fans loved the unplanned and heartwarming moments with Chiyo and her three furry friends. Their playful and endearing behavior, along with Chiyo's patient and loving response, made the vlog all the more special. The comments from viewers were filled with adoration for the adorable dogs and their owner.

As the vlog continued, Chiyo and her dogs shared some fun moments together, creating a video that not only offered a glimpse into Chiyo's life but also highlighted the special connection she had with her beloved pets. Minako, Haru, and Rina each had their own charming moments that left fans smiling.

The dogs' star moment in Chiyo's vlog became a fan favorite, and it was a reminder that sometimes the unexpected and unscripted moments, especially with furry companions, are the most cherished and loved.

A/N: Are we liking the writing style or would you prefer it if I tried writing in 1st person ?? Let me know

■ ~ □ ~ ■