~ Broken Dreams

Chiyo had always been known as the vibrant and energetic member of ITZY. Her fans admired her for her positivity and boundless enthusiasm. However, behind her radiant smile, Chiyo had a dream she cherished dearly, a dream that had sustained her through the long and rigorous hours of K-pop training; visiting her aunt and uncle.

As ITZY's latest comeback neared its end, their management had promised them a well-deserved break. Chiyo had been looking forward to this break for months. Her aunt and uncle lived in her home country - Japan - in Osaka. She had fond childhood memories of visiting them during holidays, exploring, and sharing stories over dinner.

With the comeback's success, Chiyo had finally set a date to visit her beloved aunt and uncle. She couldn't wait to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, if only for a short while, and reconnect with her family roots. The thought of strolling through the village, visiting her favorite old bookstore, and savoring homemade meals filled her with warmth and anticipation.

But as the days passed and the scheduled break approached, a dark cloud of uncertainty began to loom over the group. Their management called for a meeting, and the atmosphere was tense. Chiyo's heart raced as she sat with her bandmates, bracing for the news that would shatter her dreams.

The announcement came like a dagger to her heart. Their break, the precious time she had been looking forward to, had been canceled. ITZY was needed for promotional events, interviews, and overseas tours. Chiyo felt her world crumbling around her. Tears welled up in her eyes as the reality of the situation sunk in.

She knew that being an idol came with commitments and responsibilities, but this dream had been within her grasp, only to be cruelly snatched away. Her aunt and uncle, who had been eagerly waiting for her, were now going to be disappointed. It felt like a personal failure. A promise unfulfilled.

Chiyo couldn't hold back her tears as she left the meeting room. Her bandmates gathered around her, offering words of comfort and understanding. They knew how much this visit meant to her, and their hearts ached for her pain.

As Chiyo tried to put on a brave face for the public and the fans, the heartbreak lingered in the depths of her soul. She knew that her career was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, but it came at the cost of sacrifices that weighed heavily on her heart.

Chiyo hoped that someday, when the whirlwind of fame and schedules had subsided, she would have the chance to make that visit and mend the broken dream she had cherished for so long. Until then, she found solace in the unwavering support of her bandmates and the understanding of her fans, who knew that behind the idol was a young woman with dreams and aspirations of her own.

¤☆¤