𝐈𝐈

Once the guard had escorted her back to the castle courtyard, Isil found Robb and Jon, who were talking with young children

"Isil, may I introduce you the other Stark children. Here is Sansa, Arya, Bran and Rickon," Robb gestured to them. Isil didn't have time to greet them when the youngest Stark almost bounced on her.

"Is it true what Robb told us? You were going to fight all of our father's soldiers to save the wolves? Would you teach me how to fight? Say yes, please!" Arya was very impressed by the elf, there was not much women who were fighters in Winterfell and her parents wanted her to act like a lady, just as her sister. Speaking of her, Sansa rolled her eyes and went back inside to finish her embroidery. 

"I would love to, but only if your parents agreed to it," Isil winked at the young girl, knowing it was probably not the case. 

"Anyway, even if they were, you already have the best teacher in front of you," Robb boasted. Arya started laughing, and her brother put his attention on Isil. "I defy you whenever you want."

"Very well, give me back my sword now in that case. But a single fight against you would be much too easy..." Isil scoffed. Robb frowned at her arrogance and went to get the blade they were talking about. He hadn't paid attention to it earlier, but it was a very light weapon, with a slightly different shape than ordinary swords they were used to. He handed it to her and nodded towards Jon, who sighed, but still drew his own. The three youngest Starks were overexcited and moved away to watch the fight from a safe distance. Some people, who were doing their business around them, stopped to enjoy the show. 

Isil smirked and twirled her elven weapon in her hand and around her body before taking an offensive stance, in order to surprise her opponents. Her move had the desired effect, causing the young men to exchange a look, suddenly unsure of themselves. The elf took the opportunity to attack first. Robb and Jon parried her attacks one by one, having very little time to respond. When they had the chance, Isil pivoted, dodged and blocked with grace every time. The crowd around them grew bigger and bigger and cheered the boys on. Jon didn't care if he lost, but his half-brother's pride took over and he duplicated his efforts, grunting. Which worked, because Robb finally managed to hit the arm of the young elf. Isil was very surprised, and noticed that the fight was becoming much more interesting than she would have expected. The wound inflicted was superficial and healed almost instantly, but the moment Robb's sword had touched their rival, Jon had felt a slight pain in the exact same place. Surprise made him take a step back and he had the reflex to cover his arm. From the corner of her eye, Isil noticed his actions and frowned slightly. 

After several minutes of fierce combat, the young girl pushed Jon away with a kick which made him fall backwards, then feinted in front of Robb and managed to take his sword. She then tripped the eldest Stark, who fell on his back. The elf pointed the boy's weapon at his owner's throat and raised her own sword just in time to take aim at Jon, who had gotten up and was rushing at her. The three of them stood still for a few seconds before Robb raised his arms in surrender. Isil laughed, Jon joined her and they sheathed their weapons, before she gave Robb his sword back. She then held out her hand to help him get up.