17

| December 21st |

Thursday Night Football right before Christmas.

Zac had hooked the whole family up with nice suites at the stadium so they can have a better view, plus they are playing at night where it is a bit chilly, he didn't want his son sitting out there when he is battling a cold.

Fatima didn't know what to wear as she has never gone to a football game so she skipped her ass right onto Pinterest and decided just to wear his jersey and some jeans, the game didn't start for a few more hours, so right now she was watching over Junior.

Fatima decided to take Zac up on his offer a few days ago and she has now been staying with him full-time, it is a bit of an adjustment as Zac has had to tell her to calm down daily due to how triggered she is.

Every time Zac comes home from practice she gets startled or shelved off as it reminds her of all the times dinner wasn't ready or chores weren't completed. Not only that but Zac has to remind her that she doesn't have to cook all day everyday for him or to clean up, it feels very slavery like to him.

He knew it would take some time for her to get adjusted to it so he doesn't think much of it. He just wants her to relax and focus on getting herself back into a law firm.

All though he appreciates any and everything she is doing at home and with his son, he doesn't want her to feel like she HAS to do it to live with.

"You good?" Zac asked Fatima as he made his way into her closet. Zac house had a his and her closet, he packed up Hazel's shit the first few days Fatima spent at the hotel. Zac never realized how much stuff he had until he was forced to ask Preston for help. Half the stuff she had was still in the boxes they came with or had tags on it which confused him, because she would always make it seem like she didn't have anything.

Zac placed the boxes in the garage and went on about his day from there. Hazel and him haven't really talked much, scratch that, he hasn't talked much. He was firm on his decision, he wanted that car back and she needed to find out her own money solutions. If she can date a rapper for 6 months and abandon her son, then she should have no problem asking that same boyfriend for help.

Or find a job bitch

Fatima smiled as she rested her head on his chest as she felt his hands wrap about her shoulder. "Nothing. I was on Pintrest trying to get fashion ideas for the game tonight."

"Girl if you don't throw a baby ass jogger suit on and call it a day." Zac brushed off.

"Uh uh! I be seeing them football players wives and girlfriend all dressed up and I don't wanna be looking like Melanie when Derwin proposed to her. Girl looked a hot mess." Fatima mentioned as she began going through her closet for a 4th time.

"Who?"

"Dr. Melanie Barnett and Derwin Ding Dong Davis?" Fatima said shuffling through her clothes, paying no attention to Zac who face is scrunched up.

"What team he play for?"

"San Diego Sabers."

"You mean the San Diego Chargers? Well now the Los Angeles Chargers?" Zac corrected.

"No." She said turning around because it was obvious he was not picking up what she was putting down. "I am talking about a TV show from like 13 years ago, I don't know what you talking about."

"Oh." He said looking down.

"Matter fact." She said looking at the Alexa Pod. "You got a few more hours before you leave for team warm ups. You're homework is for you to watch The Game, all 9 seasons, all though the first 4 seasons were Gold. After that, they just did stupid shit." She started getting lost in the rant of her favorite TV show and Zac was trying to keep up but he just couldn't.