first week before..

ur pov;

its the first week before school im super scared on how its gonna go. one of my friends tom is asking me if i want to go to some random club in berlin i really dont feel like going out tonight, but ill guess ill go.

Tom

Tom: hey y/n theres this new club opening in berlin do u wanna go together??

Y/n: hey tom is bill going?

Tom: yeh i think so he asked me the same thing lol

Y/n: wait what?? what did he ask??

Tom: "is y/n going?"

Y/n: oh okay then ill guess ill go pick me up at 6 bye

Tom: fine 🙄🙄ur lucky you cant drive, i would have jst left you

Y/n: stfu palm tree

Tom: bitch

Y/n: Im telling bill 🙄

Tom: fine ill just tell bill that you like him then xP

Y/n: ur lucky murders illegal

Tom: I know :P

{seen}
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
5:16pm
I've been looking for an outfit for like 40 minutes I think when school starts I might actually start talking to bill.. alone ive loved him ever since I met him in 1999 we were both 10 it was amazing he's older than me by just a couple months also my parents are friends with his parents so it's definitely worth a shot to at least try to get more than 2 sentences down without being awkward.

Ur pov:
After a twenty minute breakdown I finally decided on what to wear

Outfit :P

I decided on purple jst cause I got purple highlights like 4 weeks ago, I still haven't showed it to anyone but my family

I decided on purple jst cause I got purple highlights like 4 weeks ago, I still haven't showed it to anyone but my family. I'm extremely scared of what bill will think.

ur hair:

Tom

Tom: y/n are you ready yet its like 6 in a few minutes

Y/n: yeh im done are you out yet?

Tom: yes im out

Y/n: kk

{seen} 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

as you were leaving you noticed your brother jasper passed out on the couch "damn it not again jasper!" you exclaimed loud enough to wake him up "huh?" he got up slowly your parents have been out of town the past few weeks and they havent had time to take care of anyone its been you, you and jasper caring abt lexi and violet, ayesha is always out somewhere with her boyfriend or some shit. "jasper you need to stop getting drunk!" you sighed "whatever.."  he said back "anyways im going to some club with tom and other friends ill be back in a abit" "ok. tell tom and georg i said hi" "whatever " you rolled your eyes"

timeskip: at the club

you were talking with your friend nicole when you felt someone peek behind you nicole giggled "have fun" "what?" you asked confused you turned around to see bill? "oh hey bill" you smiled "hey y/n, whats up" "nothing much just sleeping in and getting ready to return to hell" you sighed "ugh right schools next week, ive been so un motivated with work lately, lifes been draining as fuck lately" " yeah i bet its really hard trying to keep up with work, friends, family, school , etc" "yeah its nice to have time for entertainment and still work but i dont know whats been in me lately i feel like im not doing enough" right when you were about to say something your five friends nicole, britney, gustav, goerg and stacy came up to you and bill " yall were playing truth or drink" britney said with joy in her voice" "c'mon come play with us!" you looked bill to see what he would say but he was smiling at you? you then did a warm smile and nodded your head " sure ill play" "ill play to" bill joined in

as you came through the spin the bottle area you flinched  at the strong smell of alcohol and weed, you looked and bill with a worried expression he didnt really do much he just stood there playing with his rings, "alright yall tom said lets get started with kiss or drink" he exclaimed with pure happiness in his voice he then spined the bottle and it landed on some random girl " Ew no thanks" he said as he took a double shot of vodka mixed with some other types of alcohol the girl just stood there and rolled her eyes after a few more rounds georg spun it and it landed on me i then approached him with a sly smile on my face and gave him a small kiss he then smiled at me and i gave him a smile back i looked at bill to see him stunned jaw on the ground and everything he looked sad??? after i kissed georg idk after a bit i spun it and it landed on some boy near bill he looked mildly interesting unplucked brows, pimples everywhere,  unbrushed hair, and he was basically a midget "um no thanks" you said walking over to the bartender to take a triple shot of whiskey vodka and rum "anything to not kiss HIM" you said relieved  the room filled with laughter "zickige Hure" he barked {bitchy whore in german} you just sat there and blew him a kiss with your fuck you finger everyones jaw was on the floor he than jumped at you tryna hit you, your friends  immediately stood up to help you fight him you raised an eyebrow "erbärmlicher freak" {pathetic freak in german} you jumped on him swinging at his face he then passed out and you got off him the room then filled with cheers for you smiles and everything you then looked over at bill who was smiling at you and clapping, You smiled back. you then looked over to your friends saying "so who want to get more drunk:P" "all your friends exclaimed "YES PLEASE BYOTCH" you drank about 38 double shots that whole tbh you walked up to bill "heYY billy bonka" "um, what? wait are you drunk rn" "obviously nottt" you said clearly drunk.

Cliffhangerr, sry 4 not uploading in awhile next chapter will probably just be bills pov or sum idk, but anyways bye pookies<33

words: 1042

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆