5 | ❝Girl Dinner❞ - Anton

╔══════════════════╗
LEE CHANYOUNG
✎ v. girl dinner
╚══════════════════╝

It was a peaceful afternoon, snuggled up next to Anton

It was a peaceful afternoon, snuggled up next to Anton. His arm was wrapped around you, draped at your waist, completely relaxed. He scrolled through his phone, attention drifting off of you, though he was aware of your presence. You were drawing little shapes on the skin of his arm— the entire expanse of it available to you since he was wearing a t-shirt. Anton scrolled to the next tiktok on his phone, smiling at one of briize's funny videos. He liked it and scrolled to the next one.

Everything was quiet and calm.

It was peaceful and relaxing. Just you and Anton.

Until Anton felt a gentle bite to his arm.

His eyes widened slightly and he turned to you, raising an eyebrow, "Did you just... bite me?" He whispered. It was clear that you did since your mouth was still suspiciously close to his arm, but he still asked.

You blinked at him, "Impulse."

"Why do you have an impulse to bite me?" He asked, scrunching up his nose.

"Cause you're so munchkin and pretty. I wanna eat you." You mumbled, sinking back into his side, moving your head to rest on his chest instead of close to his arm.

"Cannibal." He whispered under his breath, going back to his phone as if nothing had happened.

A couple minutes passed, enough for 15 more tiktoks and 4 kisses placed to Anton's cheek. Just as he was about to show you a funny video that had come across his feed, he felt it again.

*bite*

"Y/n!" He whined, pulling his arm away from you finally and sitting up. It wasn't like the bite had hurt or anything— you were very gentle, but your boyfriend wanted to cuddle with you, not have his arm bitten.

"What?" You asked, feigning ignorance as long as you could. Anton frowned.

"Am I yummy?"

"...Yes." You whispered, biting the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from smiling. Even his reaction was adorable. He sighed and laid back down on the pillow, wrapping his arms around you again.

"You said you were tired. Just sleep. No more biting." He mumbled, closing his eyes and pulling you to lie on top of him.

"Fine." You said, frowning in fake hurt at your boyfriend. But he looked so peaceful laying there with his eyes closed that you couldn't feel petty for too long, and eventually relaxed down to nap with him instead.