𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀

"You know you wanna kiss me"

°°°

HARLEEN HOWARD is a 15 year old girl thas always been known for striking first, she's a confident and feisty teenager with a smart mouth. That's why people liked and respected her, they liked how she was confident and how fun she was to be around.

SHE SEEMED to have the perfect life before the accident happened. She had the perfect boyfriend and perfect friends.

SHE WAS the captain of the cheerleading team, she started doing gymnastics at the age of 3, boxing at the age of 5, and started modeling at the age of 9.

HARLEEN HOWARD loved to spend time with her father. Her and her father were the same, apart from Harleen taking her father's blue eyes, they understood each other. She always hoped to grow up and be just like him one day. Her dad was her best friend, she would always go to him when she was having problems. Problems like panic attacks, self harm and even boy problems.

HARLEEN STARTED having panic attacks at the age of 13, she became overwhelmed she felt as if she needed to be the perfect daughter with perfect grades.

BUT OBVIOUSLY Jackie was ahead of her, Jackie had the perfect grades, she dressed perfectly, she never went out, she spent her free time reading, hell she even dressed fancy. Harleen envied her, she wanted to be just like Jackie.

HARLEEN AND HER mother never got along they would always argue over the smallest things. Sometimes when they argued her mother would say things such as "why can't you be more like Jackie!" Or "your such a disappointment to this family".

HER MOTHER expected her to be perfect. But obviously Harleen couldn't do anything to please her. So eventually she gave up on trying to be the perfect daughter and stared going to party's, sneaking out, and started smoking and drinking.

AFTER SHE STARTED doing all of that she became distant with her father. Something that she regrets everyday. She pushed away the only person that was ever really there for her, her best friend. She felt lonely.