<Chapter 29>

Yeji

Rosé, Itzy and I worked on our plan to convince BTS to let me train at JYP, which could be kinda hard, considering that the cafeteria incident was only three days ago and I was still a little bit distant towards them. Being the person I was, I tried my best not to show my discomfort around them, to not worry anyone.

But my priority right now was the JYP offer anyway, as Jia sent Lisa an e-mail, writing that we had to contact her until Saturday, which was going to be in two days, making everything a little harder for us.

"And how about you just tell them?", Yuna stated another option.

That probably looked like the best solution for every normal person, but we were talking about BTS. They would throw me into my room and tell me that it was too unsafe before I could even finish the first sentence.

"I don't think that's going to work", Rosé sighed, knowing how stubborn and overprotective they could be.

It was really difficult with them, especially because they tended to hurt others due to their overprotective behavior, without even noticing. While overprotecting might sound cute or romantic to some people, I hated it. I just wanted to do the things I liked to do and live my life without someone constantly telling me that it was too dangerous.

Considering that I asked for normal things that literally every human being did, like going out with friends or taking part in free time activities, their behavior was ridiculous. Why would they even worry so much about other people hurting me, when I had tons of bodyguards watching every move of mine, so I won't get in trouble. It wasn't like somebody wanted to kill me. Unless him, but they didn't even know that he existed.

"And what if we tell them?", Lia called out to us.

"Together?"

"No, just Itzy without Yeji, plus Rosie and Jisoo Unnie. This way they might react differently and see that you were scared to tell them, which might influence their decision.", Ryujin stated.

"You're right, that's actually a good idea, but there's one problem", I looked to Rosie.

"Jisoo doesn't know", Rosie nervously looked at them.

"It's okay we can just tell her, right?", Chaeryeong smiled.

She was right, Jisoo would definitely agree too. The way she acted was much more mature than my brothers, so I was sure that she would defend me if she had to. But I didn't know how my brothers would react.

Considering that Jimin hated Ryunjin and she felt the same way about him, this could be a little difficult. The most times where Itzy met BTS, ended in me having a panic attack, which I wouldn't consider as a good encounter.

"I don't know. Are you sure?", I looked up to them, not really convinced about this option.

"Don't worry, we're going to handle this", Rosie patted my back while softly smiling.

I was just about to say something, when my ringtone could be heard, indicating that someone called me. After shortly glancing at the screen and seeing Hobi's name, I picked up the call and waited for him to say something.

"Yeji?"

"Hi, is everything okay?", I asked as his voice sounded a little dull.

"Can you come home?", loud voices could be heard in the background.

"Umm yeah? Is it important?", irritated by his sudden question, I looked to Rosé, who eagerly looked at me, probably not knowing what he was talking about either.

"Just come home as fast as you can. Something happened and we have to talk", he sighed.

"Yeah, I'll be there"