Two.

[Jungkook's POV]

Once we were in the car, she was quiet for sometime before turning to face me.

"I think we should set some rules. I have a few in mind and if you have some, we can talk about them as well."

I nodded in response as she continued. "Rule #1. No excessive hovering. I obviously want boys to talk and flirt with me, but if you happen to see them trying to harm me in any way or being aggressive and pushy, then you can step in."

Done and done, no one will fucking touch you.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly at the thought but nodded, keeping my thoughts to myself.

"Rule #2. Please be on your best behavior with the alcohol. I don't want to have to find another ride home because we're both too shit faced to get back."

"Alright. Anything else mom?" I chuckled lightly as she gave me the stink eye.

"No, I think those were my two main concerns. I obviously want you to have an amazing time and drink, but I don't want you to over do it and be black out drunk."

"I promise. Just as long as you follow one simple rule for me in return."

I could tell that got her attention as she got silent before speaking, "Okay, what's your rule?"

"No sneaking off into a bedroom with some random guy. I can't protect you behind a closed door, even though I would try like hell to get to you."

She smiled, knowing full well it was the truth. "I will stay away from the bedrooms and the upstairs area all together. You have nothing to worry about, I promise."

.
.
.

We pulled in front of the house and the party was already in full swing. As we stepped out of the vehicle and started walking down the sidewalk, I heard someone calling out my name.

"JK!!" Taehyung yelled as he greeted me with a big hug.

"Hey Tae, having fun yet?" I asked with my eyebrow cocked slightly.

"Absolutely-" he trailed off looking Mi-Jin up and down, like she was a fucking candy bar. "Who's your friend?"

I rolled my eyes, sighing heavily before introducing them. "Taehyung, this is Mi-Jin. Mi-Jin, this is Taehyung one of my friends from uni."

Tae bit his lip as he bowed, "It's nice to meet you Mi-Jin. Maybe we can hang out at some point tonight."

"I'd really like-"

I interrupted them before she could finish that statement. "You wish hyung, she's my best friend so therefore she will be by my side tonight.." I smirked at his reaction and before he could argue back, we started walking towards the house again.

Just then, she pulled on my arm while pouting, "Why did you do that? He was super cute and wanted to hang out with me."

I stopped in my tracks, turning to meet her disappointed gaze, "Trust me, you don't want to get involved with Taehyung. Sure he will give you the time of your life in bed, but he will break your heart something fierce."

She was about to reply but I stopped her with my pointer finger pressed against her lips, "Promise me you won't get involved sexually with him, Mi-Jin."

She nodded her head in agreement as I took my hand away. "Good, now come on if you want to do this."

I held my hand out, waiting for her to interlock her fingers with mine.

As we held hands, we walked up the stairs and into the house. Immediately I saw Jimin and Seokjin in the corner doing shots together, but as soon as they saw Mi-Jin and I they headed in our direction.

"Aye! You made it!" Seokjin said as he came in for a hug, handing me a shot of vodka.

"And he brought a friend." Jimin stated as Seokjin spun around to see her.

"Wow, you're absolutely beautiful. How did you end up with JK?" They both started laughing as Mi-Jin smiled.

"Guys, meet Mi-Jin. You know my best friend I am always talking about? Well here she is."

I saw it click as they apologized, telling her how happy they are to finally meet her in person.

"It's nice to meet the both of you as well. I hate to be rude, but could you please point us in the direction of the alcohol? I really want a drink."

Jimin wrapped his arm around both of our shoulders, "We were just about to go play beer pong, would you both like to play against us?"

Before I could decline, she happily accepted as Seokjin led the way outside.

"We're doing it out here because it's not as crowded, plus we play strip beer pong. Probably should have mentioned that before you agreed, huh?"

I shot Jimin a disgusted look, "No. She doesn't need to be taking her clothes off in front of you perverts."

"Kook, you don't have to be so harsh. I can speak for myself, it's okay." She turned to the guys still holding my hand. "I'm sorry to be a downer... I will play regular beer pong but I don't feel comfortable enough to take my clothes off around you, considering we just met."

Seokjin walked over immediately apologizing. "We're sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. We can absolutely play regular beer pong if that's what you'd like to do."

She smiled. "Thank you very much."

I'm glad she was nice about the whole situation because lord knows I wasn't going to be. There was no way in hell I was going to let her strip down to nothing in front of everyone here, she's mine...... Wait what?

.
.
.

[Mi-Jin's POV]

Jungkook and I have won every round of beer pong so far. I don't think we will be playing again though because Seokjin, Jimin, and now Tae were so drunk that they each passed out on the grass.

"Umm Jeon, should we help them inside or something?"

"Nah, they've been much worse than this before. They'll be fine after they sleep it off." He grabbed my hand, heading back into the house.

"Would you like a drink now?" He asked with that damned smile that makes my tummy feel strange.

"Yes please." I replied as he pulled me behind him into the kitchen.