Pranking the lord's

Imagine being bored one day in the factory and decided to have fun with the Lord's.

Taken place a long time before the resident village game takes place.

Fandom: Resident evil Village
-------------------------------------------------------

You started dating Heisenberg a few months after he got giving his cadou at first you were scared of him once you realized he was half Lycan but after you got to know him you started dating him without the knowledge of the other lord's and mother Miranda till a year down the line when Angie found you lurking by the door to the meeting room.

You mainly stayed at his factory to keep out the way from the other lords, but you did visit Donna from time to time to help make dresses for her or the Dimitrescu daughter's and visited Moreau for either watching movies or to just relax by the waves which always annoyed Karl, but you didn't mind since he refuses to go to his domain to retrieve you.

A year later

As you lived with Karl you started to get bored on some days in the factory while he worked on his soldets, and you sometimes sat and watched mainly to keep him company. You both talked about random things every so often but while he rambled on about something you slowly zoned off thinking about things to do while replying the usual 'mhm' or 'yeah I get that' and so on but after a while he knew you weren't paying attention, so he stopped and turned to you.

"What are you thinking about princess?" He asked setting his tools down blindly behind him.

"Nothing..." You tried off staring at the wall in deep thought before you noticed the calendar he had in his office and saw it was March 31st.

"Doesn't seem like nothing" he chuckled watching you amused as your lips formed a small smirk.

"That's because it is nothing well nothing that involves you" you said after a small while of silence before getting up and walking off out the room before returning after a few moments by popping your head into the room "well not yet anyways" you added before continuing to walk off again causing Heisenberg to laugh for a small while as he went back to work before clicking to what you just said.

"What do you mean not yet!" He called into the empty halls, and you only responded with mischievous laughter leaving him to wonder what you had planned.

The next day

After avoiding Heisenberg nearly all day yesterday but you were overly eager to get up in the morning when normally you rather stay in bed with him cuddling

"Princess come back to bed it's too early" he spoke out once he noticed you weren't next to him.

"Can't baby I've got stuff planned today" you hummed getting dressed but tried on a few of his short jackets that fitted you somewhat.

"So, do I but they can wait for about 10 minutes" he added lazily getting up and walked over to you to try and lead you back to bed.

"Mine can't trust me cause those 10 minutes would be wasted and as much I would love to cuddle up to you and stay like that forever time for me today is precious and have to be spent properly" you chuckled slightly before looking up at him for a few moments then kissed him slightly which slowly got heated but you pulled away a bit when his hands were loose enough from around you.

"Got to go I'll be back soon don't worry" I added with a soft smile pecking his cheek quickly before leaving with your backpack in hand while he groaned slightly in frustration and tiredness before flopping back to bed.

After a small while you arrived at the Beneviento household since it was the longest away from the rest of them, but you felt bad, so you decided to give her a harmless but funny prank.