The secret no-one knew about

Imagine being Chris Redfield's girlfriend and no one knew about you until you came into the office to give him something that he had forgotten at home.

Fandom: Resident Evil {Video game}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Chris had been dating for 4 years and normally the night before he has everything ready and packed for the day ahead which you found useful since it meant he could spend more time with you in the morning due to him being away for days and months at a time which you hated but always compromised by him taking a week off if he off longer than 4 month which was always the case.

Despite dating Chris for that long no one in any of his companies that he had worked for and the people he has worked with including Claire didn't know that he was dating anyone since he was a closed off person and you didn't mention it to your friends either until his team and or workplace knew about it and that never happened as of late.

You on the other hand was working in a bakery which was only an hour from the BSAA building so it was always fun for Chris to drop you off if he had the time, but you didn't mind taking your motorbike there, but you always appreciated the small moments you had with each other.

One day though you both did your usual routines but had fun the night before, so it threw off Chris's little routine which he didn't care for when it came to you which ensued him missing a few of his combat knives so you got up nice since you were planning to go somewhere else afterwards since you had the day off while he didn't.

As you rolled up the BSAA building you parked up and hummed a bit as you walked in and went to security who looked at you alarmed at the number of knives you had on you.

While also dating Chris you knew exactly what his job was and what he did for a living and at first you were upset at what he did worries if he was going to come back or not but that soon went out the window as he bought a phone specifically for that reason so everything he had time he would text you that he was ok and when he going to get home surprisingly his team hadn't noticed he was doing this

"Is Chris inside? He forgot a few things at home, and I came to hand them to him so he can do what he needs to do" you said softly and almost innocent like causing him to watch you cautiously as he pressed the radio to his lips.

"Captain there's a lady here to see you apparently you missed a few things at home" he spoke out his eyes not leaving you.

"I'll be down in a bit just go a sit down by the door" Chris replied through the radio knowing you could hear him as you nodding to yourself and moved to sit down at one of the many chair that they had waiting.

20 minutes had gone by, and Chris came down to the lobby decked out in his tactical gear making you chuckle as you stood up and handed him the knives causing him to put them in the respected slots in his suit.

"I hope your boss wasn't to upset that you didn't have them" you spoke out softly as you watched him casually.

"Got a punishment for it but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle" he replied as he looked up at you with a soft smile "you shouldn't have come here and handed me them you could've cut yourself" he replied resting a hand on your cheek before moving to check your hands.

"I'll be fine" you chuckled as you rested a hand on his cheek before pressing a soft kiss to his lips when no one was looking in their direction "now go do badass things I've got stuff to take care of" you chuckled patting his chest making him chuckle as you both parted and him having a stone hard look making you chuckle more, and he was fighting back a grin upon hearing you.