🟦Bobo🟦

Full Name: Bobowawahaha

Age: 15

He/him

Favorite Color: Blue

Carry Animation: Drag

Height: Short (average for age)

Personility: Happy, Doesn't show much emotions expect for happiness, always smiling, Funny, Cheerfull (just dont mess with him)

Considering the devs said that he has a mental evaluation, and he doesn't express many emotions expect for happiness, I headcannon that he has Williams syndrome.

Species/Role: Robloxian/Nextbot

Fear/Phobia: Drowning/swimming (Aquaphobia) and Thalassophobia

Birthday: August 4th (creation date)

Canon Lore

Bobo is an individual mostly regarded as an anomaly, due to the lack of information about him and his behavior. It has been speculated that Bobo is involved with the interdimensional travelings of Jard and a mental evaluation. He doesn't express many emotions except for happiness, always wearing a blue visor.
(He is also a nextbot)

Info: https://evade-nextbot.fandom.com/wiki/Bobo#Lore

My Lore (uncanon)

Used to live in an abusive household with both his parents. He had escaped from his house (without anything but a few snacks) at the age of 12.

The elysium cooperation then took him in and taught him medical care and self-defence combat. They also took care of him. After that, he left elysium cooperation and went off on his own and met Jard. Galf let him stay in his shop as his new home.

He can control his nextbots but sometimes they disobey him and move freely without his control. For example, when he is angry, he will release them, when he is not and the special round still occurs, it is proof he no longer has control over them. His friends know this, but they still get irritated with him.

Random Facts

-Loves literally every animal and will try to befriend them, but his favorite are cats (catjard :3)

-is the kind of kid who will blast music at 3am without reason

-Although he has Aquaphobia, he will joyfully, with no doubt, splash the water in a lake or pond, and loves playing in rain.

-Can be a physcopath

Relationships

Jard: Best Friend (relationship: close)

Galf: Good Friend (relationship: good)

Trooper: Savior basically (relationship: good)

The Rebels: Enemy (relationship: bad)

Defect Rebel: Friend (relationship: good)

Rose: Friend (relationship: good)