🔶Jard🔶

Full Name: Jard, Jared (maiden name)

Age: 18-19

He/him

Favorite Color: Orange

Carry Animation: Cradle

Personality: Fast, Smart, Laid-back, worrisome, tired, can be emo boi

Species/Role: Robloxian/Interdimensional Traveler

Height: Average (5.7 to be exact)

Fear/phobia: Claustrophobia

Canon Lore

A college student who is in debt and has turned to working for Elysium Corporation and Atomic Innovations. Formerly affiliated with a fraternity in college, Jard now traverses dimensions in search of rare artifacts and exotic materials. He is recognized for his exceptional navigational skills and often acts as a scout, providing valuable intel before the professionals retrieve the exotic materials he has located.

Info: https://evade-nextbot.fandom.com/wiki/Jard

My lore (uncanon)

(some of this is somewhat canon but whatever)

Jard is currently an in debt college student and majoring Geology (the study of rocks and minerals) studies and English studies. He pays for his bills by finding exotic material or minerals during Interdimensional traveling and selling them to Galf's shop. He is not living with his parents and doesn't communicate with them for unknown reasons. He is interested in his traveling and also, for some odd reason, writing. He likes exploring places and discovering the unknown.

Heres a poem he wrote while writing; ''You get what you want, but you never get what you really want in return.''

Random Facts

Jard used to have a bike when he met Bobo, but he lost it. He can skateboard and is saving up to buy a skateboard instead. (he had a skateboard as a kid so he has decent skills)

Favorite animal is Cats and- Snakes?

Relationships

Bobo: Best Friend (relationship: close)

Galf: Close Friend (relationship: close)

Trooper: Savior basically (relationship: good)

The Rebels: Enemy (relationship: bad)

Defect Rebel: Friend (relationship: good)

Rose: Crush (relationship: acquaintances)