How You Met

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
----------

🥦Deku:

You and Deku had met when you were really young. You protected him from Bakugou and his asshole clan, and were by his side the whole time, middle school included. Hell, when he met All Might, you were there and you were the only other person that knew about their training and quirk transfer.

----------

💥Kacchan:

You met him at UA. You didn't really look at him as he was being a dickhead. And when he snapped at you for the first time, you held your ground and ignored him, catching him off guard even though he didn't show it.

----------

🍲Todoroki:

You and Todoroki met on the first day of school. Your assigned seat was next to his so you sat down next to him. He noticed you glancing at him; at his scar more of, and spoke up, "I'm not here to make any friends. So stop staring at me like that." His stone cold voice and the way he didn't even look at you as he spoke sent chills down your spine made you stop looking at him and at your feet, feeling very imitated.

----------

🪨Kirishma:

He met you at the store you worked at. He was going to dye his hair that red color, but he didn't know what to do or what to get and he wasn't confident enough to ask anyone, but you saw the distressed look on his face and came to offer your help. You swapped numbers just in case he needed help, which he did and facetimed you. You guys met again at UA, on your first day of school.

----------

⚡Denki:

You and Denki met at the arcade! Denki thought you were really pretty and started to talk to you. You guys ended up swapping numbers and actually going to UA together.

----------
/////\\\\\
FUN FACT: Your knuckles turn in your hand and that can cause your fingers to grow thicker.
\\\\\/////
{Word Count}: 329 WORDS WHOOOOOOOOOO
~✨Author Izzy❤️