They Realize They Started To Catch Feelings

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
----------

🥦Deku:

Deku's always had a crush on you. He thinks it's a bit cliche to say this out loud, but you were his first love that he fell for at first sight.

You were there for him since the beginning, when he was quirkless and felt worthless. You loved and accepted him since you laid eyes on him.

----------

💥Kacchan:

First thought: FUCK!

He couldn't believe he was letting his guard down for you! My man didn't even realize that he was being soft for you until Kirishma pointed it out.

No matter how hard he tried to get over you, he couldn't help it. He was in denial for a while until he just said "Fuck it" and let his guard down for you.

----------

🍲Todoroki:

He thought he was dead ass sick. He didn't know why his face flushed, his heart raced, his guard lowered, all for you.

He told Midoriya and Iida about it, and they explained that he liked you. The two told Ururaka who helped him think of ways to confess to you.

----------

🪨Kirishma:

When he got to know you, he fell. He went full on simp mode. Chilverous mf, literally treats you like a princess even though you're friends at the moment.

He follows you around like a lost puppy. If there were such thing as a red furred golden retriever with long, spikey fur, and ears that stood up, he would be that.

----------

⚡Denki:

He's simped for you since he saw you. Like, my man's literally saw you and said, "That one. That's the one."

He didn't know you, he's never seen you, he never knew you existed, but when he saw you, he calls it his "Romantic Electricity" when he "sensed" you.

----------
/////\\\\\
FUN FACT:
\\\\\/////
{Word Count}:
~✨Author Izzy❤️