♥️⚡️ Deltarune Ch. 1 + 2 - Headcanons :DD

* i accidentially ermm deleted this chapter so im redoing it lmaooo

Kris:
Often tests how long they can go without blinking to scare their classmates (mostly on Berdly and Noelle)

Susie:
Enjoys making horrible food combinations like Chalk and some leaves she found in the yard (If u watched TMNT 2012 think Mikey's pizzas)

Noelle:
Animal Crossing is her favorite game, she likes to help Susie play the game too.

Berdly:
Will insult you if you admit you play some dead game (Among Us is the best example I can give)

Ralsei:
Loves to crochet and sew, many of the things he makes are gifts!

Lancer:
Has a list of every parent he adopted (King Dad, Lesser Dad, Girl Dad, ect.)

Rouxls:
Wanted to be an author at one point. If you dig thru his room enough, you can find scrapped writings.

Jevil:
Forces Seam and whoever else is nearby into karaoke nights and there is no escape.

Seam:
Can still use magic, it just takes a lot of energy out of him and takes a lot for it to regenerate.

King:
Was given a 'How To Parent 101' for Christmas. He, in fact, did use it.

Queen:
If you have her contact, you will be recieving the most random memes at 3 AM.

Swatch + Tasque Manager:
Once fooled Queen by pretending to be dating despite having no romantic attraction to each other

Sweet:
Has the title of "Best DJ" in the SCC.

Cap'n:
Just like Berdly, he tapes his glasses to the side of his head.

Cakes:
The best baker, will cry if they ruin a batch of CD Bagels.

Spamton:
Has a secret stash of hair gel somewhere, nobody knows where it is, but its there.

Bonus:
Nubert and Starwalker are now a couple. I am Santa and I can confirm.