An Unlikely Neighbor

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

Note: The "Yokai" in DxD are actually "Youkai". This is not a spelling mistake, and I'll be changing any "yokai" in previous chapters to "Youkai." (Also this is my favorite chapter so far, enjoy!)

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you here?" Naruto asked, his face completely deadpan as he stared at the Super-Devil sitting across from him with a comically small teacup in his hand.

Sirzechs Lucifer:

[King of the Devils]

Lvl: 1,500

STR: ?

DEX: ?

CON: ?

INT: ?

WIS: ?

CHA: ?

LUK: ?

Skills: ?

Perks: ?

Debuffs: ?

Sirzechs Lucifer is one of the 4 Maou who rule the underworld. He holds the title of the strongest living devil.

Naruto wasn't happy when Yasaka awoke him early in the morning, before the sun had even fully risen, telling him that there was a guest here to see him. He wanted to look through his quest rewards, but that would have to wait for later. He was even less happy that she gave him no warning about who the guest was.

Why is he here to see me anyway? Aren't you the Queen of this place?

Yasaka sat a few feet to his right, and there was a small army of youkai guards in the room. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife as they stood ready to fight at the slightest bit of aggression from Sirzechs.

"I was just checking out the neighborhood before I moved in, and thought it would be nice to meet some of my soon-to-be neighbors!" Sirzechs said, smiling widely at him and holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, that's very thoughtful of you. It's always polite to greet your neighbors and get to know them before you move in." Naruto said, nodding and shaking the strongest devil's hand, before pausing as he processed what the man said. He retracted his hand.

"Neighbors?" He asked, staring at Sirzechs like he was crazy.

"Yup! Nice to meet you, neighbor!" Sirzechs said, seemingly seeing nothing wrong with his statement.

"Why would you possibly want to move near us? Don't you have the underworld to rule?" He asked, resisting the urge to rub the bridge of his nose. He felt like he was dealing with a bunch of children ever since he arrived in this world. Is this how Kakashi felt?

I'm sorry, Kakashi-sensei, for every stupid thing I did as a child. I feel your pain.

"Well, I need a new home, and this area looked nice!" Sirzechs responded, and then looked to the side shyly with a slight blush on his face, prompting all the youkai guards to tense at his movement, "Also, my sister is a huge fan. Could I have an autograph for her?"

Naruto felt a headache form as a hundred different questions popped into his mind, "First off, why do you need a new home, and why here of all places? Aren't we enemies?"