Youkai's Most Eligible Bachelour

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night

Naruto groaned as he flopped face-first into his bed, exhausted. Signing autographs was more tiring than he'd expected. He'd spent the day signing autographs after his shadow clone's mess up and hadn't gotten through the entire line. He'd be doing the same tomorrow..

"Good work today, Kami-sama!" A high-pitched voice said from behind him, and he suddenly felt two large orbs pressing into his back.

"Hanks, Kuruoka," Naruto's muffled voice responded, ignoring the heat coming onto his face as the busty catgirl pressed herself into his back.

"Thank you for all your hard work today, Kami-sama. We managed to raise a lot of money today!" Yasaka said happily.

"That's good, but I'm exhausted." Naruto sighed, pulling his face away from the bed and flipping over onto his back as he felt Kuroka stand up. What he hadn't realized was that Kuroka hadn't fully stood up, and was instead just leaning on her palm so that her breasts weren't pushed into Naruto. Now, her breasts were dangling dangerously close to his crotch.

–—--------------—-----------------—-------LEMON START—------------------------------------------------------

"Nya~~ need some help relaxing after your hard day, Kami-sama?" Kuroka purred, leaning forward so her breasts dropped completely onto his crotch. Naruto's face flushed red as he tried to stutter out a reply, but was beaten to it by Yasaka.

"What do you think you're doing, Kuroka?! I'm going to be the first one to be taken by Kami-sama!" Yasaka said, kneeling next to Kuroka and pushing her to the side, flopping her huge breasts onto Naruto's crotch.

"W-wait," Naruto started, his face beet red as he felt his member harden in his pants from the weight of both women's breasts pushing down on him.

"Nya~? When was that decided?" Kuroka said mischievously as she leaned in, rubbing her face into Naruto's crotch as he moaned softly.

"I'm fine with you being a part of Kami-sama's harem, but I'll always be his number 1!" Yasaka said sharply, grabbing Kuroka's hair and pulling her head off of Naruto's crotch before she started unzipping his pants. Kuroka's own hands started doing the same, "I'll be his first wife and harem manager!"

"You two need to stop..." Naruto groaned out as their hands started fighting over pulling down his underwear. Both women paused momentarily to stare at him...

Persuasion Check

[Rolling...]

[God's Luck] has added [ERROR]

Your [LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] has deactivated your [God's Luck] Perk!

1!

Check failed!

...then promptly ignored him. Both women's eyes went wide as they pulled down his underwear, freeing his member to bounce up in front of them.

"It's so big..." Kuroka said, running her fingers over his cock gently.

+250 Affection with Kuroka (Obsessively Loved)

+250 Obedience with Kuroka (Obsessively Loved)

"Getting nervous?" Yasaka said with a smirk, wrapping her hand around Naruto's cock and jerking him up and down.

"N-no, Nya~!" Kuroka shouted, wrapping her hand around Naruto's member as well. Naruto moaned as he accepted their ministrations, falling back into the bed as a combination of the exhaustion from the day and the pleasure from their hands resulting in him not fighting back.