Chapter 25

" What are you even talking about?" Y/n asked, a confused yet angry expression on her face.

" Well, you should know. Remember when you let me clean up your wounds? That was obviously you signing a contract with me, duh!" Tsukasa smiled.

" How does that even make sense?!" Y/n asked, more confused than angry.

" Because I said so!" Tsukasa argued back, an innocent smile planted on his face.

" Half of the things you say don't even make sense." She replied.

" Not true!" Tsukasa pouted.

" By the way, she's okay, right? I mean– I know she's not okay, but is she still alive? Well, she wasn't alive before—ugh! You get what I mean, right?" Y/n asked in a frustrated tone, causing Tsukasa to chuckle.

" Of course! Remember that one time? Ya know? When I punched Mitsuba in the stomach?" Tsukasa asked, sounding almost like he was reminiscing.

" You mean the time you punched through Mitsuba's stomach? Yeah, I remember." She said.

" Yep. Anyways, remember how you saw Mitsuba still in tact when you were in that one boundary?" He asked, causing her to nod.

" Well, that's because I didn't erase every fragment of his soul. But if I wanted to, he would have faded away long ago. Same with number four." Tsukasa said, a tiny bottle full of a lime green liquid appearing in his hand.

" Seriously? This is not the time to drink j-

" This is what's left of number four's soul." He says, twirling the bottle around with his fingers.

" That's not what happened to Mitsuba!" She yelled.

" But it is,"

Tsukasa walked over to your cat " Hey, what are you-

" Drink up, kitty~" Tsukasa then proceeded to squeeze the cat's throat a bit, making it open its mouth.

Tsukasa pooped open the cap with his thumb, pouring the Mei's spirit fragment down its throat.

" Good kitty." Tsukasa smiled, petting the cat's head.

" Tsukasa! You can't give animals unknown substances!" Y/n scolded him, picking up her cat.

" Come on, throw up!" She said, gently shaking the cat.

" Stop it!" The cat said with dizzy eyes.

" Huh?"

" See. Number four looks so much better now! And she isn't a threat anymore." Tsukasa smiled, dusting off his hands.

" Mei? Is that really you?" Y/n asked.

" Unfortunately so... Tsukasa Yugi! You will pay for this!" She yelled, her voice a little more high-pitched than usual.

" Now now, don't be that way. I could've erased your soul entirely." He smiled, patting her on the head.

She tried to bite his finger but it backfired. He had his thumb in her mouth and the rest of his fingers on her head, basically gagging her.

" Tsukasa!" After Y/n called out to him, he immediately pulled his hand away.

Mei glared at him and he glared right back.

" Say, Y/n. Have you ever thought about trying soup? Preferably with cat meat in it?" Tsukasa asked with a sinister grin.

Y/n gasped " Bad! No!"

Tsukasa chuckled " Well, this was a nice little reunion we had. It's a shame it has to end so soon."

" Yeah..." Y/n replied, looking down at Mei who had curled into a ball in her arms, closing her eyes.

" Hey, Y/n?"

" Huh?"

Tsukasa got closer to Y/n's face, getting her attention. Her face turned a soft red.

Tsukasa suddenly gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead " We'll meet again... very soon."

And with that, Tsukasa Yugi had disappeared after being engulfed by his black orbs.