Chapter 28

"LET'S GO!"

"UGH—YOU KNOW I CAN'T!"

The blue eyed cat stared at the site before her, astonished.  Tsukasa was trying to get Y/n to go back to the broadcasting room.

"NO! GO AWAY!" Y/n said, running away from him and going to the corner of the room. She crouched down to the floor and closed her eyes.

Tsukasa tilted his head. He walked over and sat down next to her, so close that she could feel his hakama pants brushing against her leg.

"Hey, hey? Are you mad? Hey? Hey?" He started waving his one of his hands in front of her face and poking her cheek with the other.

She sighs and pushes her hands away from her "If you don't stop, I'm locking the door next time."

Tsukasa stared at her and blinked.

'Tsukasa, you better leave or I'm locking the door!'

"Hmm..."

"What now?" She asked.

"Amane used to say that to me." He chuckled.

"Amane..."

Y/n suddenly disappeared, teleporting to some court room.

"Tsukasa...?"

"Glad you could join us today, Number 4."

Y/n stared as she was surrounded by all the of the other wonders, but there was one empty spot that had a paper on it that read 'No. 6.'

"Mirai thinks Number four looks different..." A little girl with two long pony tails said.

"As the school's Seven Wonders.... It is our job to maintain order. Which is why we're here today, Number seven..."

Hanako smiled, his legs crossed on the desk that stood before him.

"As number one of the school's seven wonders, I simply cannot allow you to keep destroying the yorishiros. With number two, number five, and the previous number four..."

"I am astonished at the sight of you being ignorant to their true potential."

"Exactly! Ever since I lost my position, my boundary's been crawling with gross apparitions! I hate it so much!" Yako said angrily, reverting to her kitsune statue form.

"That's your fault." Mister Tsuchigomori said.

"Hehe, it's her fault. Number two is a big dum-dum." The little girl with the long ponytails said.

Sorry for the very short chapter! But today is my birthday and I've been very busy! Love you all! (This was supposed to be 4/26)