chapter 3 (9 years old)

2 years later

I'm in my room and I've got some friends over. we were having a sleep over me and 2 off my friends. We were giggling about something my friend said.

"Hey should we go get snacks." My friend Lisa asked. I nodded eagerly. I was hungry. I told her I would go get them then id come back up.

I walk down my stairs tip toeing every step till I reach the bottom. I creep into the kitchen and attempt to open the cupboard. I can't reach even on my tippy toes. "oh my god seriously." I say quietly.

I attempt it again when suddenly someone else's hand reach up and open it for me. I turn around and see it's John.

"What do u want." He asked referring to cupboard. "Uh I... Um.. want the crisps and chocolate." He looked down on me. "Where are your manners." He asks fiercely.

"Please." I whisper. My head down not wanting to meet his eyes. He reached up over me and takes the crisp and chocolate out dangling them over my head.

I jump to reach them and I can't get them. I look at him annoyed. "Want your snacks." He asked. "Yes please." I reply quietly. "Knees." He ordered.

I know what he wanted. he wanted a blowjob. something I've grown accustomed to. I slowly drop to my knees and pull on his sweat pants. pulling them down slowly. I take his dick out in my hand.

I put it in my mouth. Then start licking and sucking him off. he wraps his fingers in my hair forcing my head back and forth. I blow him until he pushes my head forward until I'm ball deep."touch my balls." He orders.

out off breath. I do as I'm told and start rubbing his balls with my hands. I can't breath anymore. he's too deep. but I know better then to pull back. last time I did that he beat me with a wooden spoon across the face.

"Ugh I'm gonna cum." He moans quietly. I bop my head faster knowing the faster he cums down my throat. the faster I can get back to my friends. who are probably getting nerves with me not being back?

I'm tore from my thoughts at the taste in my mouth. I begin to allow it to slide down my throat as I swallow. After I'm done he lets go off my hair and I pull his dick out off my mouth. Cleaning my lip that still had some off his cum.

"My snacks please." I ask. He pants and give them to me. I walk from him and walk up the stairs to my room. I'm greeted bye my friends who seem so happy I'm back. I fake a smile and sit with them. Then we talk and they laugh. I force a laugh. I hated what my brother does to me.

___________
Time Skip 4 months later.

I'm sitting in my living room my feet on the stool watching the dumping ground. Someone knocks at the door so I get up to answer it. I'm met with a very pretty girl.

I look at her and smile. "Hi." I say to the pretty girl. "Is John here." She replied pushing past me to walk in. "In his room first door to the left."  I answer. She nods and heads up the stairs.

I had returned to the couch and sat on it as I continue watching my show. the pretty girl and my brother walks down the stairs. she is angry you can tell and he is annoyed.

"Come on baby don't go." He asks. She turns around and knees him in the balls. She just walks away and out the door. I stare at him and I start to chuckle.

"Something funny." He asked firmly. I shake my head and I stop laughing. "Come here." He orders. I slowly walk to him and he grabs my wrist. And drags me to his room. Oh no.

"Pull down your pants and underwear." He orders. I start shaking but do as I'm told. "Just because pain is so funny to you. I'm gonna make you feel pain." He warns with a smirk on his face.

"Lie across the bed your ass popped up." I do as I'm told again but I'm terrified. He starts rubbing his hands together. Before placing a hard slap on my bum. I yelp and the sudden pain and I start crying. "Is pain funny." He asked.

"N-no." I answer. He hits me again and again my bum was so sore. "Will you laugh at me again." He asked. "No, I won't." I answer, tears flowing down my face. "Get dressed and get out."

I obey quickly. Pulling up my underwear and pants. Then leaving the room. I ran to my room and dropped to my knees. my bum slightly rubs against my legs and I jump. Ow this is so sore. I felt it difficult to sit for a few days after.

___________
Time Skip 7 months later

"Hey baby, want to help me lift the plates in." My mom asked.

"Yeah mom." I replied getting up from the sofa and heading to the kitchen.

I lift the plates and walk towards the dinning room. Leaving them on the table.

"Can you go get your siblings. Oh and see if John's girlfriend is hungry." Mom asked.

"Sure." I reply walking the stairs.

I first knock on Steven door (my brother)

Then Jessica (my sister) "hey foods done." I yell through there doors. They race out and run down the stairs.

I turn to John's door and place a gentle knock. "Come in." He yells. "Oh no it's ok. Mom just wanted to know if you and your girlfriend is hungry."

"I said come in." He yelled a little more harshly. I gulp and pull down the handle and walk in he's naked and so is she.

I look at the floor awkward and ashamed. "Come here." He ordered gently. His girlfriend just stared at me curiously.

"I- I wanna go eat. can we do this later?" I ask as I approach him slowly. He gave me an angry look so I shut up.

"Hungry are you." His girlfriend says amused. I nod slowly. She then hold up two fingers licking them and sucking them In her mouth then sliding them slowly down her stomach until they reach her pussy and she rubs them around her clit. Soaking them in her wet pussy.

My brother stares at her clearly happy. "You still hungry." he asked with a chuckle. I shake my head rapidly trying to say no. "Go  and suck her fingers. My hungry girl." I breath faster. I didn't want to but I knew better then to refuse my brother. so I slowly stepped forward taking her wet sticky fingers in my mouth.

I wanted to throw up. I don't want to do this but I did I sucked her fingers clean. She then pulls the from my mouth and whipped them off my top.

"Out." She orders. I rub out and into the bathroom. Quickly brushing my teeth downing mouth wash. Ew ew ew. I had a girls pee in my mouth. I thought

I walk down the stairs and him and her are sitting there at the table the only free seat Is the one right next to her so I sit. We say grace and I dig in.

I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh. I look down at it for a second its her. her nails digging into my leg slightly. not hurting me but I've very uncomfortable anyways.

I try to ignore it but she tightened her grip. Ow. That hurt. She started rubbing my thigh slowly going up untill she was next to my private she rubbed over the fabric off my jeans. I look up to her staring into my eyes. With a smirk

God please get her to stop

___________

Im sorry that some off you have been waiting for a while for an update but here it is

Yes my brother allowed his girlfriends to touch me

And if your wondering why I didn't just tell my mom I know she would blame me

She always takes everyone else's side over me so I didn't want to get in trouble