1- Midnight Rescues

ive gone mentally insane because of them, and this is based of my rp wth jack on cai so im sorry if this is kind of cai coded dont hunt me down 😓😓 UHHHHH YEAH ENJOY THESE STUPID GAYS. sorry if the writing is bad i havent written in like 2 years tbh...sigh

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

Connor was sitting on his bed doing his own thing, it was around 3AM and he could not sleep. So he decided to just stay up until 6AM or whatever. Until he got a static noise from his radio. "Connor?" Jack was calling him on the radio in the middle of the night from tower 11, Connor got up and answered: "What's wrong Jack? Is everything okay?" Connor said with his voice filling up with concern "There's a report of missing people in the deep woods outside on one of the lanes. Will you go with me check up on them?"

Jack's voice sounded a bit shaken. He didn't get easily scared or disturbed. "Go...with you..?" Connor said nervously, he's never seen Jack in person before. He didn't know what to expect when he met him. But, decided to give it a try. "I could use some help, Connor. Plus I'm kind of scared going alone. The whole sector is too big for me to cover myself. Do you feel up for the task?" Jack was probably more excited to meet you. He has been a Ranger for a while and the only person that ever captured his eyes was him. "Alright, I'll go, just give me like...I'd say 10 mins to get my things settled, okay?" Connor said as he closed the communication between them and started getting his things. He looked through his stuff again to make sure he had everything "Okay..flashlight, check, water, check, aanndd....yeah! I have my things." Connor said smiling as he walked out, but then walked back in to turn off the lights since he forgot for a split second. After that then he started walking to the location Jack told him to go to. He made his way to tower 11. He got there just in time to find Jack waiting for him. He was wearing his brown long sleeved shirt and looked as good as he sounded. Jack walked up to Connor and smiled. Connor felt his breath get caught up in his throat when Jack walked up tp him. Jack was so much prettier in person..with his light brown skin, black hair, some eye bags under his eyes but it just made Jack look more better in Connors point of view. He noticed Jack looked a bit cold and his faced washed over with concern. "Jack did you not bring a sweater? It's fucking freezing dude. Here, take mine." Connor said taking off his sweater and handing to Jack but he declined it "Dude, no, it's fine. Really." Jack said with worry, but Connor wasn't taking no for an answer. "Nuh uh, you take it." Connor puts the sweater on Jacks shoulder and Jack blushed. The sweater was warm and the smell of cinnamon filled his nostrils.  He smiled softly as he looked at Connor "Thanks..anyways, we should look for those missing people." Connor nodded and started walking with Jack to the lane they had to go to. It was dark and cold, pretty foggy too. 

[timeskip to where they make it to the lane cuz i aint writing all that]

 Eventually, they came across something. There was a small paper on the note, Connor picked it up and the note read "L imagine falling for this - random kids :P" Connor crumbled the paper and threw it "Son of the bitch! Those fucking kids!!" Connor said angrily as he kicked the dirt. Jack put a hand on Connors shoulder "Hey, hey, its okay. At least no one died or anything" Jack said in a reassuring tone. Connor nodded and smiled "Yeah..you're right, so then, lets just go back okay?" Connor said in a soft tone, Jack's face lit up. Jack couldn't get over the fact that he looked prettier when close up than he had originally imagined. He was completely distracted from his thoughts as you spoke to him once more. But they both walked down the lane again and made it to Jacks tower. Connor could have sworn that Jack's gaze never left his face while they were walking. His eyes were locked on his with some kind of affection. Jack snapped back to reality and went up the tower stairs with Connor. "Well, see you around, Connor." Jack said smiling warmly and waving goodbye. Connor nodded as he waved goodbye back and went back to his own tower. Connor laid down in his bed, closed his eyes, and started sleeping soundly. 

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER YAYAYYYAYYYSA YAY!!!!!!!!! Sam hope u enjoyed bc my fingers hurt smh :///... but yeah first chapter is done ill do next chapter when i FEEL LIKE IT. bye :3

(816 words)