chapter 2 happiness at last

They were both drying off in the coffee shop, which was thankfully almost empty. Cooper stared at cherry, he couldn't believe that this was the same girl that he used to pick fights with back in early highschool days and now they were all grown up. To him she looked adorable as ever, her green eyes shine when she was happy and her hair was curly as ever which complimented her freckles on her face. Not only was she adorable but she was also beautiful.
Cooper could help but smile at her, even after all those years, he was still in love with her, even tho he tried to move on but he couldn't. none of those girls were cherry, they didn't understand Cooper the way cherry did. He was so happy to be with her again.

Cherry was done drying her hair and face with the napkin that they got from the coffee shop bathroom, she looked at him with loving eyes. It was obvious that cherry was in love with him, she tried to move on as well but none of those guys never respected her and made fun of her for her taste in fashion. Cooper was not only a gentleman, he listened to her and understand her. Now that she is getting a good look at him, she can see that he changed his style a little, a tattoo on his hand and his hair in shorts twist, he has a pierced eyebrow which made him more attractive.
" You look taller" she said as she touched his hands, he smiled at her back, " and you gotten shorter" he responded back in a flirty way.
She giggled at his comment, " sorry about getting you wet in the water fountain " she blushes in embarrassment of that hold moment in the mall. " Hey, I'm not complaining, it was worth getting wet." He responds  honesty. Cherry miss his honesty and the way he talks to her, letting her know what real. Cooper holds her hand and touches her cheeks with his other hand, they keep looking at each other, embracing this moment of a happy reunion. they both moved in closer tore each other and share a kiss like it was there last.

As they were kissing, it felt like they were in the only one in the universe. They pulled away to get some air and blushes as they blush at each other, being caught up in the moment made one of them thirsty. He cough to clear there voice, " so do you want an ice coffee or a strawberry milkshake?" She giggled more, as she giggled she did realize that he still remembers her favorite drink. "Strawberry milkshake sounds good" she said as she looked at him with loving eyes and a blush a cross her face.