Chapter 14: An Epic Battle Coming

(OFN flag from New World Order lol but i changed the color in to it, since it look so cool and looks more intimidating and badass)

Alliance of Free Humanity:

The Alliance of Humanity (AFH) stands as a collaborative pact among the Elysian Empire, Persian Union, German Empire, and Russian Republic, brought together in a new world. Formed in response to the discrimination and enslavement of humans by non-human entities such as Beastmen, Elves, Orcs, and Daemons, the Alliance is resolute in its commitment to protect humanity's rights. Their shared purpose is to resist oppression, champion equality, and create a harmonious coexistence between humans and other inhabitants of the unfamiliar realm.

Members:

Elysian Empire

German Empire

Russian Republic

Persian Union

Revenlan Union

——————

Sivestian Empire, Great Eastern Alps, October/Octubres 21, 2028/825

"<<Our mission, is to eliminate every demon flying lizard in the area to cover our Spartan supersoldiers in their mission to capture the Daemonlord. Then, our nuclear satellites will fire their nukes from space and eliminate the Daemon Army. Understood, Trigger?>>" The man on the other side of the radio said to the Elysian Fighter Jet pilot.

"<<Why can't we use our laser satellites? I mean, we could have annihilated these heretics.*-Crackle-*>>"

"<<*-Crackle-* Do you want to destroy half of this world?*-Crackle-*>>"

"<<No. Sir.>>"

"<<Then stop complaining.*-Crackle-*>>"

The Elysian pilot maneuvered an F-09 Supernova, a 6th generation stealth multirole fighter jet, very agile, through the mountainous terrain. His radar showed him exactly where the draegons and the daemon army were.

How? Simple; the jet was imbued with magic crystals that has little amounts of mana but still useful, and the daemons had a lot of mana in them due to being summoned by the Daemonlord.

"<<The daemon army is 7 km to the west, and the main daemon army with the daemonlord is at the east. You are tasked with eliminating the ones in the west, while a Persian jet fighter distracts the ones in the east. In exactly 4 PM, the Spartan supersoldiers will be dropped by air, using a C-130.*-Crackle-*>>"

"<<Roger that, already en route.>>"

The pilot descended low below the mountains as his radar beeped wildly. He observed 30 draegons on the radar, seemingly scouting the area.