©, Introduction &⚠️

Beyond Limitations #1 of Sinister's obsession © [Velvetwhispers], [2024].

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Okay! So, for those who read a few parts of the story first-

nothing has changed, except the cover!

I was just having mood swings, so I unpublished this whole story-*kidding*.

Actually, it was a little lustful story with 2-3 twists and turns that might take 20-25 chapters.

And there was a story in my draft full of twists and horrible suspense, so I thought, why not merge that plot into this book as I'm feeling those sinful vibes?

So, for people who read the first 11 chapters of this book, it will still be the same.

I just changed the upcoming plot a little bit, and that's why I unpublished it, so I could edit a few things.

I just changed Vidyut's friend's name from Satyendra to Devrishi Chauhan.

The next book is on him, and I was feeling like I didn't like the name Satyendra, so I took the opportunity and changed it.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

• Do not use raw offensive words in the comment section. I'll block you. (Write: "Fuvk," "bit ch," like this if you want.)

• Be respectful towards others' opinions in the comment section.

• If you want to drop the book in the middle because of my shitty writing, you're welcome. Do it, but without screaming in the comment section because it'll demotivate me.

• You're welcome to make grammar and spelling corrections in the comment section.

• If you find any Hindi dialogue that is not translated into English, kindly do so in the comment section.

• Do not report this book at any cost, please. It's the hard work of months. If you don't like it, someone else might, and if no one likes it, I do.

• I'll write proper warnings on chapters that contain mature content or graphic violence.

Warnings:

Since I changed the further plots, I need to warn you all.

You aren't forced to read, and you can even drop the book in the middle if you want.

The book contains some triggering content:

- Manipulation
- Non-consensual sex
- Abuse and forced relationships
- Graphic violence
- Murder and more
- No cheating Trope
- Happy Ending

You have been warned!

You're welcome in the comment section to abuse the characters; I won't mind.

I'm telling you, I won't mind if you abuse my characters-they deserve it not me.!

Remember, whatever I'm writing, my characters are telling me to write, so abuse them, not me! (If you do, I'll haunt you in your nightmares! And remember one thing: I know more and worse abusive words in Hindi, so you better be respectful. )

The MMC will be morally grey and won't change until the end.

The FMC will not be a fragile girl, so the story won't be annoying for you, I guess.

If you like thrilling, toe-curling dark romance, then you are in the right place!

If you don't feel comfortable with all the things I've mentioned above, do not read this book.

Prologue and description changed!