6| Accident

2000+ words

As I drove on the silent highway, the setting sun cast a dark hue over the winter evening

Happiness enveloped me after winning today's case; the old man's face turned pale upon hearing the court's decision.

Breaking through the facade of those who underestimate me, assuming I'm just a woman, brings me immense satisfaction.

Yes, I am a woman who excels in putting people in their rightful place.

While I could respond with the same disrespect he showed me, adopting a higher standard is my choice.

I was driving when suddenly an oil tanker appeared in front of my car, making my heart skip a beat. 

I swerved to the side of the highway, and my car slammed into the boundary.

Thankfully, the boundary was thick and strong, or my car might have fallen off. 

How could that blind bish driver not see a huge car in front of him?

My forehead hit the steering wheel hard, and it hurt like bitch.

My vision blurred, and I thought I might pass out from the head injury. 

There was no bleeding, but it seemed serious.

Somehow, I managed to get out of the car.

My legs were shaky, and my head was spinning.

My phone had fallen inside the car, so I couldn't call for help.

I saw another car coming, so I decided to ask for a lift.

I waved my hand, expecting the driver to slow down, but they didn't.

Standing on the side of the road, I hoped for a lift when suddenly, a second car sped from behind and parked directly in front of the oncoming car.

I was shocked by the sudden move.

The approaching car changed its path, going to the side of the highway and passing by.

The car that had parked in front of me seemed like it was protecting me.

The car door opened, revealing a familiar figure before my eyes.

"Mr. Rajvanshi," a word escaped my mouth, and then my vision started to blur.

The last thing I remembered before completely passing out was his strong arms around my body, protecting me from falling onto the hard and rough road surface.