10| Shopping

1500+ words

"What the fuck are you asking for permission from this bi—ahh—dog?" he said

HE SAID THIS—THE AUDACITY OF THIS ASSHOLE SAYING THIS ABOUT MY CUTE COOKIE.

"How the fuck do you dare to call my baby a dog?" I yelled at him.

"Of course we're not supposed to call him Alia Bhatt—he is a dog," he said, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Of course, he isn't Alia Bhatt, but he is my pookie wookie. I don't like people calling my dog a DOG—he's my child, MFs.

"Shut the fuck up, understand?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Cookie, let's pack our bags," I said, glaring at him, then diverting my gaze to my little cute creature who was hearing everything, probably trying to process what was going on.

"Just take your important things. I have freaking business to do," he said as I headed to the bedroom, making me even more annoyed.

I turned back to him.

"Bro, I'm not stopping you. Go and do your freaking business. You are the one who is forcing me," I said, and he looked up at the ceiling—he doesn't even know how to roll his eyes sexily.

Dumbass human.

I ignored him and went inside.

"Bro, she is the truly maddest woman I've ever met," I heard him say.

Okay, that was a compliment for me—being normal isn't my cup of tea; I love being creative or you can say abnormal.!!!

"Okay, I packed the important things," I said, coming outside with two suitcases and one little cute bag filled with my Cookie's stuff.

"Okay, so let's go," he said while lifting his car key from the table.

"Wait a second—you've only got one month to handle that bish because I can't stay there more than that. I'm planning to settle in Allahabad (now Prayagraj) after a month," I said, standing in the middle of the hall.

He turned back and looked at me.

"Don't assume that I'm too happy to take you with me," that freaking asshole said. If he isn't happy to take me with him, then why is he so desperate?

"You better shut your freaking mouth or I'm not going to stay with you," I yelled at him.

"You better learn how to shut my mouth, and I'll keep quiet," he said, smirking at me.

"Pervert," I said with a disgusted expression.

"Don't even think about thinking something disgusting about me. I carry a gun, and I won't think twice about shoving it in your mouth and shutting you up permanently." I said, then started walking away, leaving him behind.