chapter 02

Mallory's Outfit <3 https://pin.it/34g5vauKH

Augusts POV: 

"How's Edward doing?" Carlisle asked me over the phone since I had to go with Edward on his 'hunting trip' 

"He is doing just fine." 

"Are YOU fine?" I heard Esme ask as she took the phone from her husband

"Yep"

"Don't lie to me, I know you're not." 

"How is Mallory?"

"I don't know she hasn't been over here she's been with her sister and father"

"She hasn't answered any calls I'm worried" 

"Don't worry her and Rosalie are going to meet up after school today"

"Alright then, I should go, bye Esme"

"Bye sweetheart"

I sighed still worried about my mate, "Edward can we go back to forks yet?" I questioned "No not until I have my thirst under control!" "Why don't you just not and kill her then we'll all be happy!" "Shut up" "it was worth a shot" 

Mallory's POV: 

"MALLORY?!" Bella screeched, "yeah?" I sighed. 

"What is going on with you and the Cullen's??" "Nothing they're my friends and basically my second family" 

"what about August?" 

I blushed a little at the thought of august but answered her, "what do you mean?" 

"You know what I mean are you guys dating or something?" 

"He's my one of my best friends that's all" I replied.

Then she realized I was getting ready for something, "where are you going??" 

"I'm going out to port Angeles with Rosalie"

"No you're not?" 

"What?"

"You can't go I thought you and I were going to hang out" she said with a pout

"Oh uhm I can cancel if you want?"

"Okay! Do it I'll be in my room waiting for you" she said with a weird but 'sincere' smile 

"Alright" I said, then I called Rosalie shooing she wasn't already on her way here, it rang twice before she picked up, "Hello?" 

"Hey Rosie"

"Hey mal what's up?" 

"I can't meet up today Bella said she wanted to hang out with me, I'm super sorry, can you still tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah of course, what about after school?" 

"That sounds amazing! Thank you for understanding, bye" I finished dragging out the 'e'. 

"Bye Mal"

Then i hung up and walked to Bella's room.

***

After a few episodes of tv and some snacks we were both exhausted and decided to go to sleep.

***

When we drive into the school parking lot I hopped out and went over to Rose and Jasper, "hi guys, where's Auggie? Is he still with Edward on that 'trip'?"

"Yeah he's trying to help Edward get his bloodlust under control" Jasper replied 

"Ok but why did August have to go with him?"

"Carlisle didn't want Eddie boy to be alone in his current state" rose answered

"Oh.. alright, I better get to class" 

"Us too, are you going to sit with us at lunch?" Jasper asked me

"Probably unless Bella wants me to sit with her but I don't know"

"Okay, bye" they said

***

'I am so tired of this class, science sucks without Auggie here' I thought to myself, "hello???" Jess said snapping her fingers in my face, "oh uh yeah?" "Are you being in our group for the project?" "Uhm sure" "Great!" 

***

"is Edward back?" Bella asked me again, for the 20th time this week, 

"He will be back when he's back bells" i replied softly,

"well when will he be back?" bella complained

"I do not know Bella! Please leave it I'm sick of you following me like a lost puppy."

"Ugh!" Bella groaned and stormed off to her room.

***

The next day when we pulled into the parking lot of the school I saw Auggie's Mercedes, and leaped out of the car once it stopped and ran to him, "AUGGIE!" I said excitedly, "oh my gosh I missed you so much" I said with a sigh of relief when I heard his voice, "Hey mal" he said with a huge smile, "now I don't have to endure science alone" I smirked at him, "let's go then, m'lady" he said with his arm out so I took his arm and we walked to class.

"I hope he tells her soon, they would be so cute together" Rose said to Emmett while  they walked to class. 

*** 

After school me and Auggie were walking to his car when he said to me, "Bella seems a bit bossy" "she really isn't she just likes to make sure she gets the things she asks for, there's nothing wrong with that" I replied when Bella showed up out of nowhere and said "cmon mal we should go." "I think I'm gonna go with august isa, we haven't seen each other in like a week, "I don't want  you around him cmon Mallory" she sternly said to me dragging my arm towers the car, "bye Auggie" I said, making eye contact with him he looked angry at Bella, "bye mal, text me later ok?" He asked me, "I will! Bye!" 

***

"I don't want you hanging out with the cullens, especially that august they're creepy" Bella spoke, "no? They aren't creepy,  actually they are really kind, it's like they're my second family" I replied, "they're just using you! Can't you see? They're so weird that they only want you to make them seem normal for having you as their friend! Edward told me" "What? That's not true, they wouldn't do that." "Think about it mal, they only have you over when they're bored and plus you have me you don't need them" "Bella-" "please don't talk to them, for me?" "Fine.."

***

 I was doing my homework when my phone buzzed with a message from august, 'hey mal' 

'Hi, I don't think we should talk anymore..' 

'What? Mal where is this coming from? We were fine a couple hours ago?'

'Bella said I shouldn't talk with you or your family anymore, im sorry Auggie' 

'She's trying to control you!'

'She isn't like that! You just don't get it, she's trying to look out for me!' 

After that I turned off my phone and put it in my desk drawer.

A/n 

Sorry it took forever to write this chapter, I've been busy and having a lot of writers block, I'll try to get the next chapter up soon but idk, also drink water and take care of yourself! You deserve it <3

-Val