𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ~ Hoverchocs

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

The next morning at 10am, Willy stood at the gates of the Galeries Gourmet as they opened. Everyone walked in, ready to buy whatever those traders had in store for them. He paused in front of that store he had dreamed about, taking a deep breath. He placed his suitcase on the floor and made his cane stand up, with a small little cyan flag that contained the first initial of his name, purely in gold lining. Willy then took out a small bar of chocolate with purple writing on a cream covering that said 'WONKA', reminding the dream-filled chocolatier of his mother. "Here we go, mama..." He whispered to himself.

He then stood on his suitcase and stared at the oncoming public, with a bright smile. "Ladies and gentlemen of the Galeries Gourmet!" Willy announced and gained the attention of those walking by. "My name is Willy Wonka and I have come to show you a marvellous morsel, an incredible edible, an unbeatable eatable the likes of which this world has never seen, so quiet up and listen down." He held a finger up to his lips. "No. Scratch that, reverse it. I give you the Hoverchoc." He held up in between his two fingers, a single Hoverchoc, that was green all around and with a few specks of yellow. The crowd stared at it in curiosity. What was it that this edible had to provide?

Meanwhile, Dorothy had gone to spend the day with her uncle; Lottie promising to take her shift if she promised Dorothy's earnings back in return. Hesitating, she agreed, as if Lottie didn't know this woman was suffering enough at the hands of five people. "I think it's good for you to get out of the house, Uncle Charles." Dorothy stated, walking along the fountain's edge. "And to have people stare at me as if I was some walking side-show act?" Charles sneered back in reply. "You are a walking side-show act, Uncle." Dorothy jumped down from the edge. Charles had looked completely homeless, his clothes were either ripped in some sides or smelled completely bad (not even a rat would go near it). Dorothy needed to get him outside before he lost his mind...again, and those clothes were also the reason that Lottie needed those earnings. She had to wash them. "Look, just be happy Abacus lent some clothes to you. I'm also proud you took a shower." Dorothy said and Charles nodded, with a stern face.