𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 stood outside the door waiting for some kind of reassurance to knock on the door

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 stood outside the door waiting for some kind of reassurance to knock on the door. Her hands were shaking as she stared at the door knob as if it was on fire. On the other side of the door sat her boss Rebecca owner of Richmond football club. She didn't know how long she was stood there but she knew it was a while and she was going to have to enter the room soon.

Wwbjd 'what would Bridget jones do' that was the only thought that came to Daisy's mind as she took one final breath before putting her hand on the door knob ignoring the voice of 'don't you dare' that ran through her head as she opened up the door with a smile.

Two heads turned around to face her she recognised both the one sat at the desk was Rebecca the one in charge the big boss well that was what she had read on google. She was just like the photos that daisy had seen blonde tall and very intimidating. And the one on the other side of the desk with a bright toothy grin was red lasso the new coach of Richmond the one that her boyfriend had referred to as a wanker.

"Oh, daisy what fabulous timing this is Ted. Come, come sit down" Rebecca smiled at the young woman making her feel a little less nervous. Daisy sat in the chair opposite Rebecca's office and next to Ted who was looking at her with a friendly grin helping to make daisy feel more at ease.

"Ted this is daisy she's your assistant. She is going to be a great help she'll help with paperwork and everything you need" Rebecca told Ted as daisy wanted the ground to swallow her whole and then spit her out. Ted's smile somehow got bigger as he turned to daisy.

"Well ain't that great. It is lovely to meet you miss daisy." His words made daisy cheeks turn a slight pink and on the inside she awed at his sweetness. She felt bad for him he seemed so nice yet all of Richmond's fan were insulting him and so was everyone on the internet.

"Thanks! It's nice to meet you, Rebecca told me all good things about you" daisy smiled brightly. Reaching her hand out to shake ted's hand as he had offered. Daisy felt a sudden serge of relief wash over her. She was so worried the passed couple of days thinking about all the things that could go wrong, might go wrong, definitely will go wrong. But everyone was so nice and Daisy couldn't deny the fact that she felt so silly for being so worried.

"Well I'm glad to see that the two of you get along so well that's going to make you job a lot easier. Ted how about you introduce digs to the rest of the team." Rebecca smiled at Ted who nodded happily standing up in his chair. Daisy doing the same thing.

"Alrighty then miss daisy come with me" he told her as he walked out of the room. Daisy flashed Rebecca one last smile to show her gratitude for the job before rushing out of the door to catch up with Ted who was walking happily down the corridor daisy finally catching up to him to walk by his side.

"Well miss daisy I ain't never had an assistant before so this is gonna be an adventure for the both of us. But luckily for you I do enjoy adventures." Ted rambled on as the two of them walked down the hallways his words made daisy giggle at the side of him.

"Well I've never been an assistant before so it's a first for the both of us mr Ted" daisy smiled up at him and he returned the smile as the two of them continued their walk.

Daisy was glad that she had a boss like Ted. She knew she hadn't known him very long but he already seemed really nice a specially his way with words. Maybe she needed to meet more people from America maybe they were just as nice as him.

Ted soon came to a stop in front of a door with a sign on top of the door saying '𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖬' daisy gulped nervously as the feeling that she was about to meet the Richmond football team and that feeling made her want to throw up. She stood behind ted as the man opened the door. Just as daisy prepared herself the two of them walked inside daisy was met with an empty room.

Ted continued walking, daisy's eyebrows in confusion but she followed behind him soon realising that they were going out to the pitch. This is not how she had expected her first day to be. In her interview with Rebecca, the woman had made it seem like daisy would just be sat at her desk all day doing whatever Ted asked her and then she would have to grab him lunch and coffee. Nothing came up about going to the pitch.

As the two of them emerged from the tunnel daisy admired the nice weather and soon her attention fell back on to Ted as she watched him greet two men also stood in the side of the pitch.

"Miss daisy, this is coach beard. And Nate the great. Coach, Nate. This is little miss daisy" Ted told the men with a smile gesturing towards her. She gave a friendly smile towards the two men who gave her awkward smiles back confused as to why she was there. Daisy looked over to Ted in hopes he could speak for her but he was gone talking to the team.

"I'm his assistant!" She told them watching both men give a face of relief as they looked at each other finally understanding why she was there.

Just as coach Beard was about to speak Ted came running back over the rest of the team following behind him as they walked back inside coach beard and Nate the great followed leaving daisy outside. Great this was great.

She followed again. It didn't say there would be this much physical exercise required for the job. She made her way in to the office where Ted was ignoring the stares and whistles as she walked by. Rolling her eyes at the stupid behaviour.

"Little miss daisy, This is youre office do whatever you want to it just don't disturb me reporter over there he likes it quiet. I'll let you get settled, the boys are dying to meet you." Ted told her. She couldn't help but grin at his sweetness.

Maybe this job wasn't so bad.