𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Daisy was quick to leave her home as she grabbed her bike

Daisy was quick to leave her home as she grabbed her bike. She didn't have a car she'd spent all of her money on her home so she settled with her bike it was good and practical and she didn't have to pay for petrol so that was a bonus. Today was her first official first day as Ted lasso's assistant. She was excited and at the same time scared out of her mind.

She didn't live too far away so the ride wasn't that long and she had already stoped for a smoothie as it sat in the small basket on the front of her bike.

She didn't know what she was going to be doing today after Ted hadn't given her any kind of task. She expected him at least ask her to pick up a coffee for him. She did anyways but she didn't want to be out on the pitch again today she much preferred life behind her desk than on the football pitch.

Pe was always her least favourite subject but so was every other subject in school. The weather outside was actually quite refreshing, it had been a while since daisy had been given the chance to enjoy the sunshine at this time of year. After she left James she stayed home hiding but she soon realised that there was no point putting her life in hold just because of her asshole of an ex boyfriend.

The front pieces of her hair blew on the wind while her braid swayed side to side as she continued to cycle. She had tried to wear something professional but Ted had told her that he didn't really mind what she wore so she settled with a classy pair of white pants with a backless top and her purse as she had already moved her things in to her office the day before.

Once she arrived she placed her bike next to the bike rack tying it up with her bike lock. She grabbed the coffee and her juice from the basket on the front making her way inside the Richmond football club.

"Morning daisy" a voice came from down the hall making daisy stop as she looked up noticing Higgins a man who sat in on her interview he seemed like a very nice man.

"Oh good morning Higgins" Daisy smiled watching as the man walked away. Daisy followed making her way to the changing room where her office was hoping that she wouldn't accidentally walk in on anyone naked.

Just as daisy was about to knock on the door it flew open revealing a tall dark haired man with a beard the same colour as his hair he was dressed in all black just as daisy was about to open her mouth to say excuse me the man simply growled at her before walking away making her even more confused then before. She stood still for a minute thinking about what just happened.

Daisy simply shook her head as she made her way in to the changing room. She was greeted by a few of the players who thank god were clothed. She made her way in to the office with a smile.

Ted was sat at his desk talking to coach Beard and another man. One that daisy hadn't seen before he had longish hair and was wearing a brown jacket he gave the young woman a friendly smile that she returned.

"Little mis daisy. Good morning this is Trent Crimm. He's from the independent he's writing a little bit about our team. He's in the office opposite yours" Ted told her with a smile as daisy and Trent shook hands greeting each other as they would be seeing one another often.

"Nice to meet you! I brought coffee but I didn't know what you liked so I just got a latte and there's some sugar packets if you wanted sugar" daisy sent a boss a smile who grinned from ear to ear up at her as if she was some kind of angel of god.

"Well that is just great ain't you a peach" Ted smiled. As he took the coffee from her hands placing it on his desk he then also grabbed the sugar packets as well.

Daisy gave the one last smile before she left for her office. She grabbed the laptop on her desk opening it up she sipped her smoothie reading through any emails except there wasn't any. It was like Ted had no idea what an assistant was he didn't need her to go through his emails and he didn't need her to run around for him. It was strange, he was nice to nice Daisy almost didn't trust him but he was to nice for her not to trust him. What was ted lasso up to?

"Come on miss daisy we're heading out to the pitch im gonna need my right hand gal" Ted stuck his head in to her office.

"Oh sure I'm coming. I'll be right out!" Daisy shouted as Ted nodded leaving the room. Daisy grabbed her bag and her notebook following where Ted left making her way out in to the pitch. Daisy watched as Ted gave the team a little speech before he sent them off to train. Daisy waited for some kind of order but it never came as she's stood by the side of Ted. Daisy stood awkwardly at the side of Ted waiting for an instruction of what he wanted her to do.

"Is there anything you need me to do Ted" daisy asked Ted holding tightly on to the notebook in her hands.

"What. Oh right ! No your alright I need you to observe" he told her making daisy look up at him with a face of confusion. He wanted her to sit there and observe the team.

"Are you sure? I could sort through your emails or I could get you dinner that's like my job" daisy asked again but Ted just gave a little chuckle and shook his head.

"Nope it's all good miss daisy you just sit back and observe"