chp 2 | a prank

after their first mission, gojo told the trio that he had something to do, so they should proceed to return to school and report their mission to the principal without him.

at that moment, standing in front of the hospital, the black-haired man and shoko were talking until one of the buildings exploded.

people screamed in fear and ran away.

???: i can sense cursed spirit...

"kyaaaa!"

a woman's voice came from the explosion. the black-haired man then quickly went to the source of the sound, leaving shoko behind.

Shoko: geez, as always...

as soon as the man arrived...

???: special grade!

in front of him, a special grade of cursed spirit.

its appearance is similar to a human, except for the hands.

flowing with mysterious energy. different from the curse one.

???: geez... here i thought it was my break time...

the man frowned. staring at the curses, he then entered a fighting stance.

as the curses sensed the man's hostility, they suddenly disappeared. and reappeared right in front of the man with their hands aiming toward his face.

thanks to his instincts, the man managed to dodge the attack, jumping backwards while fixing his body position.

???: oi oi... so fast!

the curse growled angrily as its hand turned into a weapon. charging towards the man, the curse attacked the man with its hand, slashing relentlessly.

???: give me a break, will you!?? *dodge*

the man was cornered by the curse. the curse continued to attack the man, making him slowly retreat backwards while avoiding the curse's attacks.

until...

???: ahh!

he tripped over a rock behind him, causing the man to lose his balance.

as the man fell on his back, the curses then closed their gap.

"■●□■●!"

suddenly, the space around them turned white as the man and the curses were engulfed in light.

???: ughhh... this?

looking around, the man found nothing but white space.

???: don't tell me...

the curse laughed at the man's shocked face.

???: this is domain expansion... *snarl*

"¤■○□-!"

???: i don't know what the hell are you saying dude...

suddenly, thousands of spears appeared behind the curse.

spears that were engulfed by mysterious energy.

???: ahh... you're right. when someone is inside of domain, it's their absolute death. *nod* and there's no way to escape. although you can break it from the outside, but looking at the current situation... i don't think anyone is strong enough to break this domain...

"■●□●●!"

spears began to be launched at the man.

???: hmph! *dodges* then how do i break this domain?