1

LONDON.

HOPE

Aaaaaahhh, another dream.I woke up, I had another dream. Well it's a normal thing to see him every night in my dream. Why do I always see things that can never happen in reality? I walked quietly to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
"Aaaaaah!" I closed my eyes and screamed when I saw a human figure opening the fridge.
"Hey, Hope, stop screaming. I'm Valeria; it's me."
"Oh". I sat down on the stool beside the huge cupboard. "I was scared; I'm sorry."
Valeria is my childhood friend; she is half American and Korean, as is me; she's 26 and I'm 24. We started living together 4 years ago after the deaths of my parents and sister. I moved out of Korea after my family's demise, and she just couldn't live without me. She still insisted on moving with me after her family pleaded with her not to. We moved to London and got independent. She's a secretary at the Michelo Food Company, while I'm a professional makeup artist, always busy with contracts for celebrations and other things.
"Another Jiminnnn dream," Val said, emphasizing Jiminnn.
"Yeah,the worst part is that the dreams I have of him are so strange."
"You keep saying that." Val dragged me to the dining table to sit.
"Yes, the dream always feels so real to him. While I Know it's a dream, he always looks confused and determined to see my face. I've never seen his face in the dream before, and I can't figure out how I know it is always Park Jimin in my dreams."
"Hope,  it's just because you are so obsessed with Park Jimin, the idol; that's why. I'm sure other girls who are obsessed with him always dream about Jimin."
"I know,but mine is kind of different and strange; you won't understand. You like Yoongi, right? Do you always see him,like every now and then?"
"Noo"
"You see, I..." Val couldn't even let me finish my sentence.
"It's okay, stop overthinking it. It is just your obsession. I'm not as obsessed with Yoongi as you are with Jimin. Duhh, it's 3:30. I'm going back to bed." She dropped the cup on the sink and sped to her room so that I wouldn't stop her because she knows that I won't go back to bed and I need someone to chat with.
I sighed as I got a glass of water. I scrolled through my phone gallery, looking at Jimin, my favorite idol. "Why do I always dream strangely of you?"

KOREA

JIMIN

"Stop zoning off, Jimin, we were recording," Yoongi tapped me. It was my turn to sing, and I wasn't aware.
"Sorry.. I didn't zone off; it happened again. I was in her dream."
"The same girl you said you were always drawn to her dream but haven't seen her face clearly?" Namjoon asked me
"Yes, the same girl."
"It makes no sense; it's not a new thing for fans to dream about us because of their obsession,but you've been aware you were in a particular girl dream and always, it's fucked up," Taehyung, Jimin's best friend, spoke.
"I think you should speak to the director about this or visit the building." Jungkook, who has been quiet all this time, spoke up.
"You should seek answers from our demon chief; you deserve to know the reason behind your soul always traveling to a girl dream you know nothing about," Jin said as he tapped Jimin's shoulders.
"How do you know if she's the same girl you are always visiting if you can't see her face?" Jhope spoke up this time.
Finally, someone hit the nail on the head. I expected this question, but I was surprised nobody had asked yet. "I know her from behind; I can feel her attraction, and my inner demon, my true self, is always excited and sad when she's near. I sighed and walked out of the studio.
leaving them at the studio i started jogging round our building thinking of ways to approach our director about the matter or should I just go directly to our demon brethren, the demon clan might not be too pleased with my presence after irregular exile meaning I and my friends are not always allowed in the building unless it is something serious because of what we did some years ago, I've exhausted myself already running more than my strength can carry, tomorrow I'll speak to our manager to hear his opinion about this matter then I'll figure out what to do next as always with the help of my members they are also my friends, defying the rules of the clan because of their love for me and respect they had for the decision i made years ago.