Pt.1 CO-WORKER

|[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

I was a pretty much of a loser for my entire life, i never really accomplished anything. I was in my late twenties working as an office worker. Always working overtime without even getting paid enough because i swear my manager Mr. Han hates me. But lately I've been hearing rumors that there will be a new co-worker, but i couldn't really care less about it, i was never the type to meddle in some rumors anyways.
Few days pass the rumor grew wider as it got confirmed that the office is getting a new worker. Lucky enough it was in my department so the work for me will be decreased a little at least. Anyways back to the point. The new worker was a big hit in the company. I later found out his name was Yoo Joonghyuk. "What a long name to give someone" i thought.
*i was going to work overtime of course as i always do but some workers decided to go out for a dinner party to welcome Yoo Joonghyuk but i decided to stay because i couldn't afford to get more work piled up. Its really really tiring.
-"aren't you coming?" A deep handsome voice spoke behind me.
-"huh?" I looked behind myself to see Yoo Joonghyuk the big hit guy! The i haven't really seen him talk guess its nice to be his first?
-"oh no i cant go i have to much work to deal with i cant afford to get more work piled up. Tho i guess welcome to the company Yoo Joonghyuk!" I said with my signature "go away" smiles. Seriously! His stares were really something! I could feel holes being screwed into me!!!
-"okay. May i know your name?" Yoo asked.
-"uhm well its Kim Dokja." I answered very cery awkwardly. "Dude! Do away!" As much as i wanted to shout at him with that i had to stuck the ground.
-"mm. Okay." With that being said he stared even more until...
-"Yoo! Lets go! Ugh why are you here with that loser! You should be with us come on!" Mr.Han said while taking Yoo away as he bad mouther about me to him.

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

Its been a week now and Yoo Joonghyuks table is on the opposite side of mine. I would often catch him looking at Lee Solhwa, she sat next to me and helped me with some works i struggle with. I mean i wouldn't blame him if he liked her! That wan is perfect! Seriously how often do you find a woman who choses personality over looks and hight?! Not many is it?
It was break time and i was feeling pretty low so i went to grab a hot cup of coffee. After i finally made my coffee, i took a sip and shit! That was hod!
-"ah-!" I burnt my tung! Geez, i looked around to check if anyone is here the room was empty except Yoo Joonghyuk was on a near table. Luckily he didn't hear my ass whimpering when i burnt my damn tung. I sigh in relief and quickly seift away from the room feeling relieved as if i finally finished my work as if that would ever happen!
Ugh...my work was about to finish and i could head early but i jinxed it too early i saw Mr.Han holding a stack of paper files and plopping it on my desk saying.
-"finish this today, and dont leave till you finish it." He glared at me and left. My ass could only hope for the better that i finish this today. Great mother of god im not heading home big time!
-"Hey. You need help.?" The same deep voice was heard in front of me. Tho i thought it was to Solhwa since no one interacts with me.
-"hey are you deaf?" The voice said.
-"i uh..huh?" I looked up confused.
"Are you talking to me?" I asked confused as if a new born kid trying to figure out an 1000 piece puzzle.
-"yes, you. Your the only one here." The deep voice spoke. I quickly look over to my sides realizing i was the only one here.
-"uhm uh yeah? Need my help?" I asked tilting my head about 30 degree. While looking up. And damn that face was hot. And when i say hot. I don't meant hot. I mean HOT HOT
-"i think your the one who needs more help than anyone." Yoo spoke.
-"thanks for the concern but im fine. Joonghyuk, im pretty used to it by now." I answered nonchalantly.
-"pretty used to it? You shouldn't be. Ive seen the way manager treats you. Why don't you give me half of your work to me from now on. He barely gives me any work to do."
-"i mean...if you want to...that would be great and a lot of help actually..., just tell me if you don't want to anymore" after a while when the conversation ended i could feel two cold eyes staring at me, though maybe i was just being paranoid. But i would catch Yoo staring et me briefly, at those times i would just give him a smiles and go back to work. Today i finished my work a lit faster thanks to Yoo Joonghyuk. Tho he already left the office he was a great helper to be honest.

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

Its my first time writing an actual story so please do hope yall like it! Ill try my best and please tell me some tips ㅠㅠ 사랑헤~<3