Pt.2 DINNER NIGHT

|[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

Slight tw!!!
YJH POV:
Its been a few days since i started working here. What i learnt from here is most workers here were pretty lazy and would slack off. But a particular man took my attention, his name was Kim Dokja. Ahem. Tho he looked really unhealthy. He was slim and plus he has got a really nice ass... Lets not go there. Anyways from what i observed the so called Manager likes to burry Dokja in an endless amount of work.

It was my second day at work and i was at the break area and he walked in making himself a coffee. At first i didn't really pay attention but after a while when i glanced at him he burnt his tung making an awfully cute sounds...tho if i were to be with him id definitely tease him to hear that whimper. Who am i kidding he is probably straight. Still id pay money to hear that sound again.
As soon as i hear that noise i could feel a bulge in my pants..."fuck." *cussed quietly. I quickly went to the bathroom stall. I never imagined i would jerk off to my male co-worker at my new job in the bathroom stall.
"...ugh...fuck...i need more...i need to hear his whimper..." i muttered. Soon i heard someone enter the bathroom it stopped at the sink it seemed like they were washing their hands.
-"dammit...my tung stings." The man mumbled. Perfect timing Dokja. I grunted as i jerked off to his voice panting quietly in the stall as i cummed  thinking about Dokja in a maid outfit.
-"fuck...that would be hot." I thought.

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

PRESENT:
Its been now, and i still wasn't able to thank Yoo Joonghyuk properly.
-"maybe i should ask for him to drink with me? No...maybe ill being him to an restaurant, yeah that sounds decent." I thought to myself thinking of way to thanks Yoo. Soon enough I've spent half the day thinking about repaying him that its lunch break now! And my work is barely half way through! If i want to ask him to eat with me, i should hurry up and finish my work! But first ill need to ask him first.  Before Joonghyuk could get up i quickly approached his table.
-"Hey Yoo Joonghyuk! Are you free tonight? If you are please let me invite you to dri-, a restaurant! Haha..., its the least i could do to repay you."
-"mm, i am. Ill look forward to it." The other said.
-"great! Lets meet after work then!" I said rushing to grab a coffee before break ends!!!
For the past few hours I've been working my ass off to finish my work before work time ends, i barely managed but it was so worth it. Going out of work this early felt nice. Tud tud tud*
I heard someone come over to my desk.
-"shall we go?." Yoo asked me
-"oh right!" I nervously chuckles and hurriedly grab my with coat. As we were walking down to a near by restaurant i wanted to strick up a convo, i mean i wouldn't want  it to be too awkward.
-"Hey Hyuk, how does working the company feel like so far?" I asked nervously.
-"Its fine." He answered bluntly. I nod in return, man this man was far from a cold potato! Its completely frozen! We walk into some random restaurant.
-"what are you having?" I asked trying to break the silence.
-"ill have the Murim Dumplings. You?" He answers back.
-"ill have the beef." I answered slightly smiling, i was happy because he wasn't so cold anymore. Which was good. The waitress came and took our order. While waiting i was feeling a little bored and ordered some fruit beer, by the time we left the restaurant i was drunk as hell. The only thing i saw was a blurry man holding me bride style. I tucked myself into the mans beg soft chest and went fully a drunkard.

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

I woke up from the sun shinning in my face brightly, i felt a warm hand hug my tight. My head ached real bad, i looked over to my side. And flipped out. This must be a dream right? I also felt somewhat sticky down there. I slowly released myself from his grasp and got to the edge of the bed to find myself naked! I wanted to rush to the bathroom so i got on my legs, TUD!*
Me legs gave out on me, how could you legs! I trusted you with my dear life! I heard to be move and felt a presence behind my. I looked behind it was YOO JOONGHYUK SMILING AT ME.
-"Good Morning, beauty." Hyuk said.
-"uhm...did we...end up-..." before i could even finish my sentence he said.
-"Yes, and you told me you were a virgin. And i took your virginity from you." He spoke so pridly, while i flushed red. Man i wish i wasn't flushing red and rather get flushed down the toilet drain!
-"uhm...how was i? I don't remember anything..." i asked.
-"wild." HE SAID IT SO NONCHALANT?!
-"w-what?!" I was so stunned that my legs weren't the only thing that gave out, it was my jaw!
-"im joking. Ill tell you everything happened at breakfast." Yoo spoke. I just noded in return.

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|
He went to the kitchen and i couldn't bring my legs to work! The slopped as if they were boneless! Tho he brought me breakfast in bed. Which was nice but, this mans cooking skills were better!
-"did you actually cook this?"  I asked my eyes widening. All he did was nod in return.
-"by the way, you told me you will tell me about yesterday night." I gulped.
-"after you got drunk and i carried you to my apartment you..."

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

I hope you guys liked it ㅠㅠ
And guys always remember! 사랑해~!!!
Love your self!!!

                    |[.•~*•.•+*~•.+—+.•~*+•.•*~•.]|

<—+.•*•~사랑해~•*•.+—«««
Meow~