"And you are?"

YOUR POV~~~~

Today was your birth day. You had woken up excited to finally be turning 18.

No one had cared or remembered.

You sighed slightly while walking in the front door of the Ninjago Mall. You wished your brother was here because he would have been ready and happy for you. But he was off doing who knows what in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you walked out of the store with milk and bread you hear a voice shout "Hey! Watch out!"

Just as you snapped your head towards the voice a man in all black came up and grabbed you, putting a knife up to your neck. That's when you saw 4 ninja. One in black, blue, white and green.

"Come any closer and this girl dies!" the man yelled.

Your eyes went wide and you send pleading looks to the ninja. But they just stood there with dull looks in there eyes.

"Hah! The ninja are to scared to come closer! Wise chose, now I'll just take the girl and-" The man was cut off when someone nerve pinched his arm. He fell to the ground. And you whipped around to see a red ninja.

The other 4 ninja grabbed the guy and said "sorry about this. He wont bother you any more." and left.

The red ninja remained.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He suddenly asked.

"yea..." you replied looking into the ninja's eyes, getting lost.

"May I ask your name ma'am?" his voice brought you back.

Eyeing him strangely you replied "(y/n). (Y/n) (l/n). Thank you for helping me."

He just nodding, spaceing out.

".....And you are?"

He snapped back to reality. "Kai Smith. Red ninja of fire."

He suddenly took out a small piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"Call me" Kai stated winking at you. Making you blush but you nodded and he was gone.

You were left in a dazed mess, left to stubble your way back home. But lets just say you saw a certain ninja every once and a while watching you. Making sure no harm came your way.