chapter 16

20/12

Rayan

"Enough, Maya. I can't do this anymore"

She pulled away from my chest and looked up at me. "What Rayan, what do you not wanna do anymore?" she whispered softly.

"This can't go on,"

"What you seriously-" Before she could finish I smashed my lips on hers. But it surprised me that she didn't kiss me back.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" I asked

She didn't reply but she got up on her feet and instead sat on my lap, then she said "Because I wanted to do it first," and she she smashed her lips on mine. I inhaled her soft vanilla scent and a hint of whiskey mixed with the kiss. She kissed me. She moved her lips in sync with mine. The taste of her was so sweet and tender. and unknowingly it was indeed, everything I needed.

Her lips were soft, and tender. There was a delicate urgency in how our breaths intertwined, I wanted more, but not too soon. I gently pressed my fingers on her back pulling her closer to me and she slowly slid her one hand from my neck to my chest which slightly made me shudder but not a noticeable shudder and tangled the other in my hair. I never knew kissing a girl would quench a thirst I never knew I had.

But she wasn't just a girl, she was Maya. And Maya is not common, she's one in a billion.

And most importantly, she is mine now. And no matter what or who comes in our way, she would be mine till the end.

The streetlight cast a soft glow on our entwined bodies connected, creating a surreal shadow. And the best part was that it felt like, she needed me the way I did.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her neck. She tilted her neck which accentuated her collarbones and I gripped her waist and pulled her chest closer to mine. I let my lips linger around her neck to imprint her vanilla scent in my brain. I gently sucked on her neck trying to leave a hickey. She was mine, and she will be, forever and always.

"Rayan" she whimpered, the sound she made immediately made me lift my head with a jerk.

"What did you say?"

"What?"

"The sound you just made"

"Rayan?"

"Yeah, that. Oh my god," I said burying my face in her chest.

"What about it?" she chuckled

"If you keep doing that sweetheart, you won't be able to walk the next day" I stated

"Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"It can mean whatever you want it to"

Before she could reply I again kissed her. I wanted to kiss her as long as I wanted to, but the problem was, if I did that neither one of us would survive because I wanted to feel her lips on mine, I wanted to feel her this close to me, forever, which then again didn't seem long enough for me. Her hand moved even lower, to my belt, very very close to my dick, which was throbbing against my trousers, and a whimper escaped me and I broke the kiss.

"You sure you wanna go down there, sweetheart?" I smirked

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry" she replied, all flustered.

"I never complained, why are you apologizing?" I teased

"Shut up" she chuckled bringing her lips closer to mine and kissing the corner of my mouth, which then escalated to another long, deep, and intense kiss.

As our lips parted, her sweet taste lingered on my lips. Her intense gaze, her smudged lipstick, and that short, short dress of hers, which was now rolled up to her thighs sure as well just made my dick as hard as it can ever get.

"I'm tired, can we continue this tomorrow?" she asked innocently, which made me crack up

"What? Our make-out session?" I laughed

"Yeah," she said, sliding her finger down my bare chest, which I just realized she had unbuttoned I don't know when which made me realize that she was drunk

"Well for now sweetheart, you should sleep, you need that"

"But I don't wanna go home" she whined

"You're drunk," I stated

"I wasn't drunk until you kissed me, you're my drug." I'm her what?

"Oh really now?"

"Yes." she blushed

"I don't wanna go home, You'll drive and I'll be silent moreover, the whole ride will be silent. I can't bear you sitting next to me and not saying anything. Can we just cuddle in the back of my car?" she asked, slurring.

"Sure."

I stood up and made her sit on the passenger seat and took off her heels. While I saw from my eyelashes how intently she was looking at me.

"Are you just going to stare at me or what? I asked

"You are so cute"

"I'm cute now?"

"You've always been cute, since day 1" she confessed

"Really? You're drunk Maya, you do not know what you're saying"

"Baby, drunken words are suppressed thoughts don't you know? I meant every word I said" she stated.

"Okay well talk about that tomorrow," I said and I picked her up and put her in the backseat along with me. She turned towards me and laid flat on my chest.

"Even though you haven't said anything yet but still, shut up and let me touch you, and don't move," she said with her eyes closed which made me silently laugh and within a couple of minutes she drifted off to sleep.

The way I completely forgot about Aryan the instance I saw her, made me realize how deep I'd fallen. I didn't want to think about Aryan because that was a burden for tomorrow. I looked down at the beauty that lay on me, with her arms wrapped around my waist and her head peacefully resting on me. I took a moment to remember the things that had happened today, skipping that bastard, and it hit me that even though she didn't come to work today, but we found our way to each other and the thought of that brought a smile to my face and I slowly drifted off sleep with a huge grin.

"Good night beautiful," I whispered

how did yall like it? i havent written anything like this so please let me know, last chapter for this year

vote