Chapter 5: 4th Night

(Soon, we cut to the gang being in Thomas, Johnny and Lily's school. Today was show and tell.)

Boy: In conclusion those are the top 50 reason why I chose this pencil sharpener as my object for show and tell.

Matthew: [The Kids Shocked, Matthew takes tired] Boooriiing! Boring! I mean, am I right? Tell me I'm not the only on thinking it. I mean, jeez, come on! Talk about bore snore.

Teacher: Thomas, Lily, Johnny maybe you and your, uh, friends would like to go next. [They get off their chairs]

Champ: [grabs Thomas, Lily and Johnny] Thank you. Let's show them how to really knock 1 out of the park. [They turn up from Johnny, Thomas and Lily]

Thomas, Johnny and Lily: "Our show and tell this week is our new dog speaking friends and our small human friends. They're names are Liam, Champ, Matthew, Grace and Lucas."

Kids: Wooooo!

Johnny: "They're really neat."

Kids: Aahhh..

Thomas: We do lots of near things together.

Kids: Ohhhhh!

Lily: And they're rescuers.

Kids: Cooool!

[Students talking in background]

Matthew: Hi. We're the Warrior Champs, and this is Liam, and we're going to show you what we do in defense for show and tell.

[Students cheering]

Champ: My name is Champ. And I'm the son of the legendary superdog, Bolt. I possess my dad's powers.

(Champ shows off the powers he has.)

[Students clapping]

Grace: My name is Grace. I'm a Rockruff. I'm the child of Nora, the lycanroc champion. Nothing much about me, but sometimes, I like to sing. You see, *brings out a microphone. [amplified] I brought my microphone! This is my new song. [inhales] ♪This is my new song, you can sing along, I love when you and I sing a song! ♪

[Students clapping]

Kid 1: That was awesome!

Kid 2: She's a really good singer.

Kid 3: Honestly, it was totally wonderful.

Lucas: My name is Lucas. I'm an African Wild Dog. I was born from Africa. I was an outcast in my pack. I felt like I was a lone pup, and no one would love me. But as I saw Matthew, I knew he was the right person to be my teacher. *Licks Matthew*

Kids: Awww!

Matthew: I'm Matthew. I don't remember my past, but that doesn't stop me from being friends with anyone or any of you. I like playing, I love going to new places, exploring, playing at the beach and I love playing and working with Champ and Lucas. But I also love music. Just music that's not really loud. Like, check this out. *Brings out a double base*

[Matthew starts playing the double bass in the tune of "Carmen Suite No. 1"]

[Students clapping]

Kid 1: Cool!

Kid 2: Awesome musician!

Liam: And my name is Liam. I'm a big fan of Paw Patrol. My two most favorite characters are Chase and Skye. That's why you see me have them as picture on my papers. But my favorite things to do, is having fun, hanging out with friends, making new friends, and watching TV and movies.

[Students clapping]

Johnny: And so, in conclusion, now you know what our friends do and what they like to do.