FLAMES OF BLEEDING HEARTS

Book by:  little_solaced_soul

Prologue:

" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with  closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling  voice .

" Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's just a nightmare..... Open your eyes and try to come out of it . " ---  embracing her in his arms he said while continuously tapping on her cheeks  .

" No... Please I am be..gi..ing you . Yash please save me...ee he is hurt..ing me..Mee " --- she said with tears in her closed eyes .

" Jaan , I am here only. Nobody can hurt you."
Seeing her this helpless He said with also having painful tears in his eyes .

" I ... SAID ... DON'T !!! " --- With her last fearful scream , she got unconscious..

And again this time also she got a panic attack due to her dreadful nightmare
_____________

VAANI SHEKHAWAT , a dreamless Painter . A girl with zero hopes and desires . Never thought that one day her life would take this 360 degree turn that she could not be able to rearrange the broken piece of herself ever .

And On Another side :

The Famous Business Tycoon and the king of Udaipur , SURYASH  PRATAP  RAJVANSH. The CEO of the Rajvansh Empire . A family man having a  handsome face with an iceberg heart .
Widely known for his fame and arrogant behaviour. As per him in his life he can't love anybody other than his family . ( But unaware of destiny , that someone is there who soon will captivate his heart and make it flutter. ) Other than this , all he knows is to keep his family happy and his company at the top most position .

But what will happen when a broken heart will get tied with a cold heart via shaadi . ( Marriage)

~~~~~

" Mere aatit ke khanjar aapko tabha kar denge Yash ..Unsee rubaroo hone ki koshis mat kijiyega  .. "

" Apke is aatit se mujhe ab koi fark nahi padne wala , kyunki mai toh kabka apke pyar mai  taabha ho chuka hun.. "

Will he be able to lighten up her dark life ?

or Her past trauma will create a distance in their growing proximity?

Do check the book!