MEHEK: THE DESIRED ONE

Book by:  Riimagination

Description:

𝔸 ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵈᵉˢⁱʳᵉ ʷᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵒᵃᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸˢᵗᵉʳʸ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵃˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗʰʳⁱᵛᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ.

𝕍𝕚𝕓𝕙𝕒𝕧 ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖

the formidable entrepreneur, is 30 years old. This age places him at a juncture where his past and future converge, shaping his character and influencing the decisions he makes.

is marked by a compelling mix of ruthlessness, mystery, drive, and protectiveness. In the cutthroat world of business, he exhibits a ruthless determination to establish himself independently of his family's criminal legacy. His mysterious aura adds an intriguing layer to his interactions, keeping others guessing about his true intentions.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜰᴀʟʟ."

"ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢo"

                                             ♡

𝕄𝕖𝕙𝕖𝕜 ℝ𝕒𝕪𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕

Mehek Raychand, at the dynamic age of 25, is a vibrant and ambitious PG student in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Her journey into the medical field is more than a family legacy., Mehek stands out as a compassionate, ambitious, and curious individual with a profound empathy for others.

Mehek Raychand's behavior is a harmonious blend of compassion, ambition, curiosity, and empathetic listening.if she hates someone then her behavior takes a total 360° turn.

"ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴꜱ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.

Do check the book!