Dazai's Secret (Chapter 1)

Chuuya pov :
After i knocked on the door, Akutagawa and me needed to wait a while, i don't know why we need to wait when it was awhile since they know we would be there, so it really annoys me that we need to wait.
„ ugh so annoying not like we are surprising them or so, what's taking them so long?” said Akutagawa to me. His look looked really annoyed, i mean i understand him but we still need to look professional.

Right after the door was opened so we could look in the office , it was not really special a few desks and one was full of paperwork it was messy. I know which person that desk is from, i remember countless times where i worked at such a messy desk. That desk could only be from Dazai Osamu my ex partner from the Mafia and the past right hand man of the Mafia.

As i looked at the people in the room there was a male with blond hair,a girl with blue or purple hair and a green butterfly in her hair, a boy who has sweets on his desk, a boy with a straw hat around hin neck, then the girl Akutagawa was training in the Mafia and the last people were the president of the Ada , the boy with the tiger ability and Dazai.

I noticed that Dazai changed much about himself since we last saw each other, the bandage on his face was gone and his clothing were different, the personality of him was different to he was expressing more emotions. It was weird seeing him like this. But the ada probably doesn't know that he was in the Mafia let alone an executive.
He was looking at me with shining eyes and a smile like his day just got way better.

Then the blond man started speaking „ Hello my name is Kunikida Doppe and welcome to the Armed Detective Agency, im sorry for the wait. Could you please introduce yourself and say who you be working with."

I waited a bit before i answered „ This is Akutagawa Ryūnosuke and i am Chuuya Nakahara, a executive from the Port Mafia.“ They looked shocked probably because they did not think boss would send an executive. " The boss said that Akutagawa will be working with the boy with the tiger ability and that i will be working with the bandage waste“

Kunikida began to talk again „ We should probably have introduced us to.“
The girl with the butterfly is Yasano Akiko, the boy with the sweets is Ranpo Edogawa he was the famous detective if i remember correctly, the other small boy was Kenji Miyazawa, then Kyōka Izumi , a boy i didn't notice before was Jun'ichirō Tanizaki he was looking a bit like Tachihara, then the president who's name was Yukichi Fukuzawa, the tiger ability user was Atsushi Nakajima and the last was Dazai~san.

„So do any of you still have questions for us or can we go start working?"
The white haired boy started talking his name was Atsushi i think? „ Uh do you know why the Port Mafia boss wanted you and Dazai~san working together?"
„Yes i would like to know as well since Dazai~san is not really working when he is here, so maybe it would be better if you would work with Ranpo~san or somebody else?“asked Kunikida. „ I don't know bosses orders.“ that was a lie, hope know one noticed it was , i didn't want them to know just jet. Dazai looked great full that i didn't tell them and Akutagawa a bit confused but he kept his mouth shut.

„So can we get to work?“was the last thing i said.

Dazai's pov :

I was relieved as he didn't say why Mori~san wanted us to work together.
After Chuuya~san said that he walked to my desk and started to put all the paperwork on one pile, so my desk is not looking that messy. „What are you looking at marckel? As if i can work like that.“ So old habits die hard, i remember that he used to do that every time we needed to work at my desk.
„So Chibi~san what enemy case does Mori~san want's first ?“ i asked as i knew Mori would want more than just one enemy they can't finde. He looked a bit surprised that i knew what Mori had planned. „ Can you find something about a Murasaki Shikibu, hes getting people to do jobs for him and the boss want's to know how. “ „ Sure give me like 10 minutes and make me a coffee were going to be here for a while “ Chuuya began go walk away while I sat at my pc and started to work. It feeld got to be useful again and not just fiel out paperwork for the water consume or some other stupid stuff. After he placed my coffee down he started to talk to Kunikida, they were talking about how strange it was for Kunikida to see me work and how Chuuya was a good influence on me since I was working. „Hey Chibi~san i got it“ Kunikida was screaming at me to be respectful to a Mafia executive.

I showed chibi my document of this Murasaki Shikibu.

Murasaki Shikibu
Ability: The Tale of Genji
The Tale of Genji activates when he tells people a story. He can " insert"
them into the story and make a character based off them. They will follow an approximation of what their character did in the story.
The person must have at least 7 common aspects with the character, and they can't be physical. Also, the person has to fit into the storyline.
Age: 25-29
Status: alone
Organisation: none

He looked impressed that i found all that in such a short time but what can i say im still the best.