𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

。 ₊°༺♡︎༻°₊ 。

A price to pay for your death day'

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝  𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎  𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎  𝚒𝚜  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛  𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢  𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝  𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗  𝚢𝚘𝚞  𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎  𝚝𝚘  𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙  𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍  𝚒𝚏  𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢  𝚊𝚛𝚎  𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌  𝚘𝚛  𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 .  𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝  𝚕𝚎𝚝  𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎  𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝  𝚢𝚘𝚞 ."  — 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎  𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚘

"  — 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎  𝙽𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚘

8:21 a.m - Wednesday, 12, - 2023

A loud buzz fills my ears, guiding my eyes to a middle-aged woman. "Oh, Anami," She says, grasping a metal chair. She sits in front of me, or should I say the glass window separating us from each other. "Did I miss a birthday?" She says, tucking her short brunette hair behind her ear, exposing a gold earring. "They let you wear those now?" I say, implying the earring. She grins and nods, "Good behavior, haven't attempted to kill anyone," She says, looking around the room.

Her hazel eyes soon guide over to my green ones as she looks dead at me before opening her mouth. She begins to laugh, covering her mouth to hide her yellow-stained teeth. "She's not dead," she giggles, clapping her hands as tears swell up in my eyes. "This is so exciting," She says, running her hands through her hair. "She never dies, never," She continues to clap but immediately stops and looks me dead in my eyes. "S-Sh-She's not dead," Georgina begins to stutter, biting her cut nails.

"Georgina, why am I here?" I ask her, looking into the mirror in the left corner, seeing guards in the room behind us. She looks over at me, "She knows?" The cold air makes goosebumps appear on my skin as I get chills.

I nod my head, "You look like you've been through hell," She says, pointing at my scared lips and my red eyes, making the green look deadly, "What about you?" I say, pointing out her eye bags, yellow-stained but still little white teeth, and chaotic wavy hair. "Do you wanna know something?" She says, and I raise my eyebrows in anticipation, "It looks like your high," She says, covering her mouth. I give her a closed-lip, upside-down smile. Giggling pierces through my ears, "She's gonna kill me, isn't she?" Georgina whispers, and all I can do is swallow. "Not if you tell the police," I say, fiddling with my fingers in my lap, "Oh, no, no, no, no, no, I once told people the truth, and look where it got me." She says, looking around the bars on the windows, security cameras in every corner, and doctors right outside the door.

"I can't tell them what happened that night," She says, looking back at the security camera pointed directly at her. "They'll believe you, trust me," I say, but she shakes her head, "If it's my time, then it's my time. No deal with some cop will change that," Stabbing my palms, I watch as soon coats the white bandage. "I want the Weeknd playing at my funeral," She says, and I chuckle at her words, "So she's out for revenge, and I'm her first target?" Georgina questions, "Fourth," I say, raising her eyebrows out of curiosity, "Coral Evan's and Coach Aroon are missing, And as for the dearest Gracie Johnson...Well, she's smiling forever," I say.

"Her signature smiley face?" She questions, and I nod. "Kelsey always was crazy," I grab my phone out of my pocket, showing her the image of Gracie's body, "Never that crazy," She gasps, placing a hand over her mouth. "Something's wrong," I state, "She's being messy, and one thing about your mother when it came to her 'sculptures' is that they are always neat. It isn't like her to be so untidy," I nod, "It almost as if-" She stops talking and leans back in her chair, "She's rushing," I tilt my head slightly to the right in confusion, "Normally, her smile face is the same size. All the time, but you see here, one side is five inches higher than the other," She places her index finger on the glass and points at the left side of Gracie's face, "Where was the body found?" She questioned.

"In the road, twenty miles away from the Johnson farm," I state, and she scoffs at this, "Your mother never murdered people that close to where they'd be found, now maybe in the middle of the desert or at the bottle of the North sea, yeah, but twenty miles away from where people are? Without any barrel? Just out in the open? That was never her style. If you'd question her about all of the thirty-seven people she's killed. One thing you'll know for sure is that they'll all be buried." I looked at the photos, realizing no matter how crazy Georgina may seem, she was right. "Someone knows other than us."

I look up at her, watching as she shakes her head, "She would never be this sloppy unless someone had a gun pointed at her head," I switch off my phone, placing it back into the pocket I got it out of.

I looked outside, watching as raindrops painted the bar-covered windows. "Five minutes!" The doctor yelled outside the door, "What do we do?" I ask, "Those cops of yours? Tell them nothing, keep it distinct. We don't know who could be working for her or with her." She says, and just as she finishes, a buzz fills our ears, indicating that her times up, "Nice knowing you, kid," She yells as two guards carry her out of the room, "And remember! Powder is my favorite food!" she says, kicking one of the guards in the face, giggling as they drag her out.

"Nice knowing you, Jinx," I say, the metal screeching as I scot out. Knocking on the door, it slides open, and I look at Georgina, causing chaos. She headbutted a guard and elbowed the one holding her in the eye, making blood gush down his cheek. She slams another doctor into the wall, and as the body slowly slides down, so does the blood, painting the once-white wall. Running towards me, she sticks her tongue out and smiles, and I smile at her one last time. Giggle like a maniac, all the other patients and visitors come out to see what the noise is. The wind blows by as she runs past me, soon to be tackled by doctors and guards. She kicks and screams but accepts her fate and stops squirming, well not before she bites someone's neck. Blood gushes out as they rush to cover it in a hurry, she winks at me.

Kissing another guard on the cheek, they placed a mouth guard on her, and restraints on her hands and legs. "Thank you all for attending my show!" She smiles as a guard picks her up in bridal style. They put a collar around her neck, and she rolls her eyes. Walking past me, she nudges my shoulder with her foot, but the guard ignores this gesture and keeps walking. Georgina maneuvers her head to look back at me, sending me one last smile before they walk into the elevator, soon to bring her to solitude.

"What did you say to her?" The older Hispanic woman from earlier questioned me, "Nothing, I just wished her a Merry Christmas," I lie.

"She must be loco," She says, leading me to the front door, "Something like that," Opening the glass door, I walk out, sending the woman a wave, and she returns the gesture. Pulling my hoodie over my head, I pull out my phone, looking at twenty-five missed calls from; 'Unknown,' "Well, isn't this a surprise?" I whisper, walking towards a black G wagon. Knocking on the door, it pops open, a veiny and tattooed hand helping me in. "Well?" Darren's deep voice questions, and I'm lost in the fact that someone could be this attractive, "Dolcezza?" Derek questions, "The cat went for the bait. Now all we have to do is wait," I say, glancing at the person dressed in all black heading towards the mental asylum or, in Jinx's words, 'The glass city, with no glass.'

7