The Kids

There is no actors or Actresses involved in this, mainly cause i am not finding over 40 actors and actresses just for a fanfic, though it would be very productive with my life.

Glee Season one kids:

Artie Abrams and Tina Cohen-Chang: 

 Tilly Abrams: 14 years old. Brown hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Cheeky smile. Cheerful. Joyful. Funny. Plays the electric guitar. Great connection with her Dad. Strict relationship with her mom. Freshman. 

Artie Jr Abrams: 16 years old. Dark brown hair. Pale skin. Brown eyes. Charming smile, On the football team. Jokester. Has a great connection with his dad. Strict relationship with his mom. Sophomore.

Rachel Berry and Jesse St. James: 

Willow St. James: 14 years old. Dark brown hair. Tanned skin. Dark brown eyes.  Strict about music. Loves musicals and Broadway. Everyone knows her because Rachel is famous. Has a great relationship with her mom and dad. Freshman. 

Mike Chang and Lottie Chang:

Micky Chang: 17 years old. Black hair. Dark tanned skin. Blue eyes. Loves dancing. Has a hard relationship with his dad, loves spending time with his mom. Junior. 

Tyler Chang: 13 years old. Black hair. Pale skin. Brown eyes. Loves singing. Has a great relationship with his dad, and loves being with his brother. Plays football with his brother after school. Was let into Freshman year early.  Freshman.

Quinn Fabray and Noah Puckerman:

Noah Jr Puckerman: 14 years old. Bleach blonde hair (dyed). Tanned skin. Hazel eyes. Puck's attitude. Flirty. Also trying to look up girls skirts. Has a great relationship with his dad. Freshman. 

Diana Fabray: 16 years old. Dyed Blonde hair. Pale skin. Brown eyes. Cheerleader. In the unholy trinity (New name: Unbreakable Bitches). HBIC. CO-Captain with Lydia. Sophomore. 

Riley Puckerman-Fabray: 18 years old. brown hair. Tanned skin. Hazel eyes. Baseball team. Dating Jordan. Bisexual: no out yet. Doesn't talk to his dad that much. Isolates himself from his family.  Senior.

Mercedes Jones and Shane:

Chole Jones: 18 years old. Black hair. Brown skin. Brown eyes. Adopted. In the Troubletones. Loves her coach. Loves singing with her mom and having her dad watch. Doesn't know she's a adopted.  Senior

Gigi Jones: 16 years old. Black hair. Brown skin. Dark brown eyes. Diva attitude. like her mom. Hates listening to her dad and brother talk about sports. Cheerleader. Sophomore.

Scott Jones: 14 years old. Black hair. Brown skin. Light brown eyes. Loves sports. in multiple sports clubs. goofy smile. loves talking with his dad. Freshman. 

Kurt Hummel and Blaine Anderson:

Blake Anderson-Hummel: 16 years old. Dark brown hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Rachel is their birth mom. Non-Binary. Sassy. Femboy. Loves dresses and skirts. Loves talking fashion with Kurt. Sophomore.

Kendra Anderson-Hummel: 16 years old: Dark brown hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Freckles. Rachel is her birth mom. Twins with Blake. Tomboy/ Loves masculine clothes. looks up to Santana. Sophomore.

Finn Hudson and Sophia Parks: 

Finley Hudson: 18 years old. Dark brown hair. Pale skin. Brown eyes. double of his dad. Quarterback. Asked for the number 5 to be like this dad. Everyone has to take a double take on him, to know he isn't actually Finn. Junior. (Held back)

Sophie Hudson: 17 years old. Blonde hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Cheerleader.  Looks up to Rachel. Loves Funny Girl. Junior. Embarrassed by her brother's bad grades. 

Santana Lopez and Brittany Pierce:

Jordan Lopez-Pierce: 19 years old. Black hair. Tanned skin. Green eyes.  Adopted. Joshua's Twin. Openly gay. Dating Riley. Senior. Held back for bad attendance. 

Joshua Lopez-Pierce: 19 years old.  Black hair. Tanned skin. Green eyes. Adopted. Jordan's Twin. dating Abby. Works at breadstixx. Hate's his job. 

Alma Lopez-Pierce: 18 years old. Dark brown hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Puck's her bio dad. in the debate club. Love's embarrassing Mirabel. Senior. 

Mirabel Lopez: 16 years old. Black hair. Dark tanned skin. Light brown eyes.  Blaine's her bio dad. Cheerleader. Always says her name is Just Mirabel Lopez, cause her mom works at the school and she likes embarrass her. In the Unbreakable Bitches. 

Lillian Pierce: 14 years old. Blonde hair. Pale skin. Blue eyes. Sam's her bio dad.  Shy. Likes to spend time with Penny. Loves helping her mom with choreography and the music sheets. forgetful. Loves helping take care of her Abuela. 

Season 2 kids:

Sam Evans and Penny Owens:

Abagail Evan: 17 years old. Light brown hair. Pale skin. light blue eyes. loves helping people. Always is with her dad/ Loves her math classes. mainly cause they are with her Aunt. Junior.

Samuel Evans: 14 years old. Blonde hair. Pale skin. Dark blue eyes. people call him Trouty Mouth Jr. cause he had his dad's mouth. loves playing hockey. Best friends with Rose. 

Lauren Zizes and Mark Bernard:

Abby Zizes: 19 years old. Brown hair. Tanned skin. Lilac eyes.  In a boxing club. Always wins fights. Dating Joshua. goes to Lima College. 

Nick Zizes: 15 years old. Brown hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Likes going on jogs with his dad. Runs Track. Won a lot of medals for it. Sophomore. 

Season 4 kids:

Unique Addams and Ryder Lynn:

Xavier Addams: 14 years old. Black hair. light brown skin. ice blue eyes. Adopted. doesn't know his bio parents, wants it to stay that way. Freshman. 

Joe Hart and Kitty Wilde: 

Bleu Hart: 15 years old. Brown hair. Pale skin. Blue eyes. Hates wearing shoes. Christian. Gay. Single. Has a crush on Noah Jr. Likes dancing and singing. pronounced: Bo

Franky Hart: 12 years old. Blonde hair. Tanned skin. Brown eyes. Cheerleading club. Sassy. her mom's attitude. Can't wait to be in high school. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest will be introduced in the next few chapters.

(i lost my piece of paper with the glee kids names on it.)