Chapter 1: Big Change

"This was it, this is going to be my year. no more waiting around for my sister to have all the spot light. It was going to be me and my moms would see who i really am!" Lillian's internal voice echoed through her head as she walked down the halls of McKinley. This was her new school. Her moms decided to more back to Lima when they were expecting her sister, Mirabel. Ever since they they have been there. 

'My year' the words echoed through her head as she approached the first choir room. In McKinley there were four choir rooms. That's because there were four glee clubs. New Directions, Troubletones, Juniorkeys, and Daltboys. She was going to try out for the Juniorkeys, it would be much easier for her. Lillian Lopez Pierce had just began her school year at McKinley two months ago. She had already made three friends, Willow St. James, Noah Jr Puckerman, Samuel Evans and Xavier Addams. 

She stopped before she could knock on the door to take a long deep breath. After calming her nerves she knocked gently. After hearing a faint "Come in", she entered, looking at the floor as her shyness took over her body. When she finally got the courage to look up at the teacher, she saw a young lady with long blonde hair, and dull hazel eyes, looking back at her. To be honest Lillian thought she looked a lot like her aunt Quinn but she would keep that to herself for now. 

"Hi.. I'm Lillian LoPierce and i would like to try out for the Juniorkeys" Lillian said, her voice shaking as she tried to gain enough confidence to increase the volume of her voice, of course though, she failed and her sentence came out like a whispered question. The woman in front of her smiled as she got up from the piano she was sitting at. 

"Well Lillian, what are you going to sing?" she asked in a sweet voice, trying to not spook the younger girl in front of her.

"oh uh.. 'Love me or Leave me' by--" before Lillian could finish her sentence the coach of Juniorkeys said it before her. 

"Little Mix! Amazing! Sorry, i love that song" The older blonde said with a chuckle. Lillian smiled timidly and nodded her head once, indicating that she understood.  When she saw the teacher nod to her she knew that it was meant to be the signal to sing, she she took another deep breath and began.

"Mmm-mmm
You used to tell me that you loved me once
What happened? What happened?
Where is all of this coming from?
What happened? What happened?
You say I'm crazy and there's nothing wrong
You're lying and you know I know
Baby, what have we become?
What happened?
We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
And you're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Oh
You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here, love
Do you remember when you loved me once?
What happened? What happened?
And you'd hold me here just because
What happened? (No)
We used to never go to bed angry
But it's all we ever do lately
You're turning away like you hate me
Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Oh
You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Love me, baby, please
'Cause I could still be the only one you need
The only one close enough to feel you breathe
Yeah, I could still be that place where you run
Instead of the one that you're running from, ooh
You can take this heart
Heal it or break it all apart
No, this isn't fair
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Love me or leave me here
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (oh, oh, oh)
Love me or leave me here"